The Goblin Corps is out early!

I know I haven't been around ENWorld much lately, and I apologize for that. (Things have been crazy, both work- and life-wise.) But I wanted to let you all know about the new novel release. :D I’m not sure if the official release date changed or what, but The Goblin Corps is already available from multiple online vendors, as well as many bookstores. (It was supposed to be late July.) If you’ve been waiting for this one, well, wait no longer. And if you haven’t been, get it anyway. ;)

(BTW, I don’t know exactly when it’ll be available for Kindle/Nook/other e-books, but I know that it will be.)

Welverin

First Post
I know I haven't been around ENWorld much lately, and I apologize for that. (Things have been crazy, both work- and life-wise.) But I wanted to let you all know about the new novel release. :D I’m not sure if the official release date changed or what, but The Goblin Corps is already available from multiple online vendors, as well as many bookstores. (It was supposed to be late July.) If you’ve been waiting for this one, well, wait no longer. And if you haven’t been, get it anyway. ;)

(BTW, I don’t know exactly when it’ll be available for Kindle/Nook/other e-books, but I know that it will be.)

Oh great, another book I have to get. Thanks a lot Ari.

Welverin

First Post
While order The Goblin Corps I saw that Amazon already has Thief's Covenant available for preorder.

I'm starting to get the impression you're now some kind of real author or something.

Croesus

Adventurer

Thanks for the link - I've been wondering what the book is like.

While it's clearly not to my taste, there are at least a thousand aspiring authors for every one who gets published, so you must be doing something right. Congratulations.

One of my favorite passages: "...but how can anyone be a writer and not be coneited? A modest person couldn't possibly suppose that anyone would be willing to pay money for his writings, and he would never get started. A modest writer is a contradiction in terms." Isaac Asimov, OPUS 100, pp 38-39

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases