[OOC] WD's Dragon Fist

Walking Dad

First Post
[MENTION=6676989]GROMkill[/MENTION] [MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION] [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION]

Any help needed for making a character?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Need more time in the world could you help with that LOL. :)

I have been having connection problems - hoping they are fixed as I am on now and everything is green (or blue in his case). Will have a character up tonight/tomorrow latest.

Any idea to the style of game WD? dungeon crawl? epic save the world? kill the evil warlord? etc.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
No dungeon crawl, bit of mystery, spy action (you are all members of forbidden societies in a hostile system), lot of wire-fu and fun and slapstick where possible.

Kill the evil warlord, find the magic weapon, fight 'my kung-fu is superior' duels :D

DrZombie

First Post
Hi guys.

Look like you lot are short a thief. I might go with the long-fingered street urchin. Will have to take a look at the ruleset and stuff, but you can count me in.

Cheers,

DrZ

Walking Dad

First Post
There are two Thief Societies.

Rural 'Robin Hoods' that can improvise throwing weapons.

Urban assassin's who possess ancient powers to battle undead.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry WD looks like I haven't the time. I made up a background - written mostly as I was on the bus to work. But I haven't had time to digest the rules.

Good luck with this, sorry I have to opt out.

HM

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry WD looks like I haven't the time. I made up a background - written mostly as I was on the bus to work. But I haven't had time to digest the rules.

Good luck with this, sorry I have to opt out.

HM
Thanks for your honesty :)

[MENTION=15640]DrZombie[/MENTION] , do you want to play? If not, I will have to cancel this :(

Voda Vosa

First Post
Ok I'm back!
What are the characters of the others look like? I want to make something whacky, but don't want to stand on anybody's toes. So I'll first look what ideas are already taken.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases