[OOC] WD's Dragon Fist

DrZombie

First Post
Hi guys, just a heads-up that I'm on holiday 'till the end of august, and that my internet connection is horrible. Cya in september.On the plus-side i've downloaded the PDF's before I left, so I might have time to read 'em and work on a char.

Walking Dad

First Post
Hi everyone.

I would like to do two rules changes:

1st: Having multiple MA maneuvers that increase Unarmed damage. Each one in the addition to the one that provides the biggest damage die adds a +1 to the damage.

2nd: I don't really like % skill system for Dragonfist. Reverse engineering the rules for stunts and skills, I propose to change any 'skill test' to a d20 roll plus stunt die against a DC (or TN -> Target Number in Dragonfist lingo) set by the DM. Thieves divide their skill % by 5 and add these as a bonus to the appropriate rolls.

Thoughts?

Edit: Setting the standard TN for Thief tasks at TN 20 should give the same chance for success as before.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Was away the weekend to visit my father-in-law with my family. I returned and one relay station of my Internet provider is broken, leaving me with no access at home. I'm currently in the local library, but this slows down my posting considerably.

Walking Dad

First Post
I consider dropping this game...

it hasn't gain as much momentum as I wished for (maybe my fault), but mostly I see more and more flaws in the rules system.

Any input from my players?

Remove ads