[OOC] WD's Dragon Fist

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hm, I'm not an expert in the system as to see any evident flaws. I was intrigued by the feel of the campaign. I hope you'll remember my take at oriental themed games in Path of Enlightment. I think it's us not being chinese, hence not able to make quality chinese games =)

Walking Dad

First Post
Most character improvement is the increase of your stunt die. And you can only use one type each round. No matter how strong you are, if you dodge you won't hit hard...

Has anyone a good suggestion for an alternate rules system? I was thinking about Savage Worlds or even adapting Pathfinder.

Kaodi

Hero
Technically you can increase your AC with manouevers, which frees up need to be dodgey so that you can hit hard.

Walking Dad

First Post
Yes, the MA maneuvers are mostly permanent effects. But I still kind of miss Bab (or even THAC0) increase with levels. If you are all still interested, I will at least finish this sidetrack adventure.

Walking Dad

First Post
I will be on Christmas vacation until 2 January and possibly not able to post much during this time. So I announce a break until I'm back for regular posting.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases