D&D 4E 4e DM Cheat Sheet

I can't give you xp right now, Quickleaf, but thank you. If someone could hit Quickleaf up with some xp on my behalf, I will appreciate it.

Quickleaf

Legend
Oh, thanks for the though; I've received more than my fair share of credit for this DM aid. Go forth and spread the love?

[MENTION=40483]Ferghis[/MENTION]
I couldn't puzzle out what S'mon's method on that link you posted. He has levels 1-3 for example just providing 100 gold. I'll sit down with DMG2 over the holiday and see if I can "reverse engineer" what he did.

Quickleaf

Legend
Hey, I'm in the process of making a landscape version, and it's taking a little more than I expected.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share the WORD document with anyone who feels like customizing the cheat sheet. Each table is imbedded in an "invisible" text box to make them easy to move around - just float your cursor near the edge of the table until you get the 4-way arrow.

Attachments

• dm cheat sheet.rar
    49.9 KB · Views: 373

Quickleaf

Legend
I just uploaded the latest corrections, plus the landscape version. Cheers!

Note: In my group there's been a lot of debate about the "new page 42" damage expressions that are in the DM kit and errata. I'm not convinced they're an improvement, so I've kept the old page 42...but maybe there's folks out there who see it different?

Quickleaf

Legend
Another month, another check in about any updates I might be missing, and a reminder to new folks that this resource is here. Ciao.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases