D&D 4E 4e DM Cheat Sheet

Al'Kelhar

Adventurer
Thanks! :)

Let me know if any of it needs to be updated to new errata.

Hey Quickleaf, excellent work.

I did notice that the Elite and Solo stat modifiers on the first page of the cheat sheet are missing "+2 saves" and "+5 saves" respectively, or similar. (Sorry if this has been brought up somewhere else - I must admit to not reading all the way through 8 pages before responding!).

Cheers, Al'Kelhar

Zustiur

Explorer
Would you consider making the landscape word .doc available?
Landscape is more useful to me, and I'm thinking of ripping the guts out of it and turning it in a pathfinder reference.

Quickleaf

Legend

Attachments

• dm cheat sheet - landscape version.doc
    491 KB · Views: 432

TwoSix

Dirty, realism-hating munchkin powergamer
This is super nitpicky, but Dying, Petrified, and Unconscious could all use the little *CA* tag in the upper right-hand corner. They don't grant CA in and of themselves, but they apply another condition that does.

Quickleaf

Legend
A couple minor changes, thanks to [MENTION=205]TwoSix[/MENTION] and [MENTION=7884]Al'Kelhar[/MENTION] , the latest PDF versions have been uploaded to the first page.

It's been over a year since I first put this cheat sheet together, and I wanted to say thank you to everyone in this thread and elsewhere who have helped make it better. :) Cheers!

jonwaynew

First Post
This is incredible. I made my own cheat sheet/DM screen by creating tables in word,copyinh tables from online sources, printing them, and gluing them to a file folder.
But in order provide a more realistic battle setting (where players use alternative weapons... depending on what's available) I also included a list of the common weapon types with their respective dmg dice, proficiency bonuses, group, and properties info. I will be doing the same for armor, etc too.

Quickleaf

Legend
Just wanted to let 4e gamers know this resource is still here :) And, as always, if you encounter errors or have suggestions drop me a note and I'll get it fixed. Cheers!

Quickleaf

Legend
One last reminder that this resource is here for 4e gamers. The downloads are in the very first post.

If you need to download or bookmark this, now's the time. With the new edition here, I won't be posting further reminders or edits to my 4e DM cheat sheet.

Thanks for the feedback from everyone that made this an excellent resource! Good gaming! B-)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases