D&D 4E 4e DM Cheat Sheet

Tony Vargas

Legend
I guess they just converted the 'current D&D' forum when 5e came out - in 2011, 4e was the current edition, and this was the right forum. Amusing. But, yeah, needs to be moved to the correct forum.

And another 'welcome back' to Garthanos, who y'all may or may not remember... ;)

Quickleaf

Legend
Thanks Darkness :)

I just edited the OP with information about how to use the "Improvised Actions / Terrain Powers" table, since Mark Monack's article is no longer hosted on WOTC's site. A lot of people have asked about how to use that, so hopefully my explanation and examples in the OP resolve that.

Tony Vargas

Legend
Thanks Darkness :)
We promise never to cast Magic Missile at you again.

I just edited the OP with information about how to use the "Improvised Actions / Terrain Powers" table, since Mark Monack's article is no longer hosted on WOTC's site. A lot of people have asked about how to use that, so hopefully my explanation and examples in the OP resolve that.
That doesn't ring a bell. Wonder how I missed it.

Obryn

Hero
As soon as I expand it to include something beyond the Epic Tier levels I calculated out, I'll update a version I made with the 1st Level Damage Forever damage calcs, if anyone would find that helpful. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases