City of Seven Sins - Repository

Shayuri

First Post
Hmm. Any opposed roll? Maybe I'll take that instead of Puppet.

I was thinking Puppet could represent controlling someone by controlling their emotional state as well...but when I think about it, it seems a bit more powerful than I want to start with. Advanced technique.

Walking Dad

First Post
Opposed rolls vs target's Smart.

Puppet is a Veteran Rank power. But I we are allowed to ignore such restrictions, I could buy some ranks for my invisibility power...

DrZombie

First Post
DrSimon metioned he'd ignore rank requirements in an earlier post.

If I'm correct the guards are at -4 to see me in addition to darkness modifiers.
Quickness allows me two actions per round. Is that an additional action the round I cast it or does it activate the next round?
Also, I had a couple of raises, which means 'I can redraw cards that are lower then 8?' on my initiative. Do I get +2 on my dice roll per raise instead or do I reroll if I roll below 8?

Walking Dad

First Post
DrSimon metioned he'd ignore rank requirements in an earlier post.
Is this still the case? I personally dislike this..

If I'm correct the guards are at -4 to see me in addition to darkness modifiers.
Quickness allows me two actions per round. Is that an additional action the round I cast it or does it activate the next round?
Also, I had a couple of raises, which means 'I can redraw cards that are lower then 8?' on my initiative. Do I get +2 on my dice roll per raise instead or do I reroll if I roll below 8?

Shayuri

First Post
I'll be voluntarily observing Puppet's veteran status even if the GM doesn't require me to. I'll edit my sheet to reflect that...

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I'm torn.

I thought I'd enjoy this team that I made, but I don't. At all. Maybe I should have them blow up in a fiery ball of bullets and death.

I'm not really "getting" the setting as of yet, though I'm starting to get an Arabian Nights kind of feel. Given that none of the players are "human" as such, it creates a disconnect for me and the setting. I'm not sure how to fix it.

DrZombie

First Post
I'm torn.

I thought I'd enjoy this team that I made, but I don't. At all. Maybe I should have them blow up in a fiery ball of bullets and death.

I'm not really "getting" the setting as of yet, though I'm starting to get an Arabian Nights kind of feel. Given that none of the players are "human" as such, it creates a disconnect for me and the setting. I'm not sure how to fix it.

For me it's got a huge Jack Vancian old earth atmosphere to it, or even a tchai feeling. There's a fringe population of 'near-humans', and in that way your two characters stick out a bit.

How to fix it i wouldn't know. Besides the fiery ball of death off course. There's nothing that stops you from changing the atmosphere a bit towards where your characters fit in. I'd say just play 'em and keep an eye out for a gracefull exit. By the time you get there you might have changed your mind.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases