Savage Worlds - City of Seven Sins

Insight

Adventurer
Six hears noises behind him.

Approaching down Valerian Street behind him are four members of the Queen's Castrati guards, armed with vicious-looking tulwars. One of the castrati is struggling to control a pair of vruk-hounds, straining at their leashes.

OOC: It seems that the situation is: Six on one side of the gate ("inside"?) (with armed eunuchs approaching) , Kinslayer, Skulk, Rudiger and Smoltt on the other.

Seeing the guards coming, and wishing no violence towards them, Six does not wait for anyone attempting to pass through to his side of the Apothecary Gate and rushes through the opening.

It does not occur to Six to wonder who opened the gate and why.

DrZombie

First Post
With the doorhandle still in his hand The Kinslayer sees Six rushing through the doorway. He stealthily sneaks a peek through the gap between the door and the doorjamb.
Remaining unnoticed, he signals the others to get ready for an ambush as he silently draws his sword and hides behind the door.
(If I'm correct I have a 10 on my wild card dice to look at the guards and stay hidden in ambush?)

Last edited:

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Rudiger and Smoltt

"Oh, drek," Smoltt scoots from around his perch and frantically taps Rudiger on the shoulder. "Adjust position towards the gate!"

Rudiger grunts and swivels the turret mount towards the gate. "I do hope the others will be in need of suppression fire."

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kinslayer sees the four Castrati Guard and the two vrok hounds. He sees the guards start running as they see Six pass through the gate, and he sees them release the vruk hounds, which run on ahead of them.

[sblock=OOC]
Should it come to it, I think an exploding d12 (with Wild die for heroes) for Initiative ought to suffice as an alternative to the card system. Although you'd lose the Joker wild card, you'd also potentially get high scores instead.

Anyone want to come up with an image for the vruk-hounds?
[/sblock]

DrZombie

First Post
"Lady Moon, to you this Blood I offer" Kinslayer whispers softly. He lets the dogs pass, and casts invisibility. When the fourth guard passes, he casts quickness and stabs him in the back.

Walking Dad

First Post
Skulk

Skulk knows what terror the kinslayer can become in a fight. With mere concentration, he becomes intangible. Let them fight one enemy they cannot see and another they cannot touch

[sblock=OOC]
activating ghost edges

PP: 5 / 20
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
The four castrati burst through the gate, one still holding the leash of the straining vruk-hounds, two brandishing tulwars and the third holding a handgun of some kind.

[sblock=OOC]
Sorry, took a bit of time to get around to reviewing combat.

Initiative order is:

Rudiger and Smollt
Kinslayer
Six
Skulk
Castrati (if any are left...)
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases