Savage Worlds - City of Seven Sins

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: can only touched/hit by magical / psionic weird effects. This should not include guards standard weapons or it would be worthless for the cost of an edge...

Herobizkit

Adventurer
OOC: I posted a character in the OOC thread, didn't get any feedback. Might not have asked for any *sheepish grin* but would appreciate a look-over.

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: I posted a character in the OOC thread, didn't get any feedback. Might not have asked for any *sheepish grin* but would appreciate a look-over.

OOC: Looks fine to me. I haven't checked the numbers fully but I'm sure they add up. Suitably different from the other characters to have his own niche.

Insight

Adventurer
To Insight, DrZombie, WD and Herobizkit, no need to wait for your initiative count to come up to post an action - I'll do what I do in my Iron Heroes game and play things fairly loose unless there is a clear conflict of initiative where player actions may have competing outcomes. Otherwise, carry on!

Just to clarify, there are three eunuch guards and 2 vruk-hounds left - you need a 4 or more to hit any of them. There's no map, I'm not to worried about tactical precision. Two eunuchs face Kinslayer, the two vruk-hounds face Six. The third eunuch hangs back, directing the vruk-hounds. Skulk and Smollt are currently hidden.

Oh. I guess Six hit one of the vruk-hounds, then. I'll edit my post above.

Insight

Adventurer
Six turns his attention fully to the vruk-hounds before him. The former guard raises his kith shekh and draws it once again towards the beasts.

OOC: Six will attack the hound he hit before. If that hound is down, he attacks the other one.

DrZombie

First Post
With a throaty chuckle the Kinslayers strikes again, his near-invisible form blurring with the speed of his movements.

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
The sudden onslaught dealt by Six and Kinslayer drive their attackers back, but despite a sudden reversal in the fight they are still outnumbered and surrounded unless their companions intervene.

[sblock=OOC]
Vruk-hound #1 shaken.
Eunuch #1 shaken.

Vruk-hounds #1 and #2 still facing Six.

Eunuchs #1 and #2 facing Kinslayer.

Eunuch #3 currently un-engaged, directing the vruk-hounds.

Skulk and Smollt are still un-noticed by the castrati guard. Skulk is just behind them, beside the gate, insubstantial. Smollt is hidden behind some rocks at short range. They can act before the enemy.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Skulk

"Ready to die, mortal?"
Skulk says from the shadows, but sounds to much cliché.

[sblock=OOC]
Test of Will vs Eunuch 2
Intimidate vs Spirit

PP used: 5 / 20
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases