Savage Worlds - City of Seven Sins

Dr Simon

Explorer
The last wasp warrior standing on the roof of the caravan counterattacks against Six with his stingsword. Six batters the charged rapier aside with his mighty greatsword. Meanwhile, another four wasp warriors drop down from hovering above and land, one at each corner, on the roof of the Professors machine. There are still about ten, milling around in the air and evading Kinslayer's flak. From the largest dirigible, several skyhooks begin to snake downwards.

Meanwhile, inside, Smoltt continues to struggle with the controls. More by luck than skill he gets the walking machine moving smoothly.

[sblock=OOC]
Sorry about the delay, folks. Needed to get caught up on the combat so far.

[MENTION=11437]Insight[/MENTION], let me know if a 5 is enough to hit Six; I don't have details handy (must set up Rogues Gallery). (Edit - fixed).

Everyone's turn again...
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
Sorry about the delay, folks. Needed to get caught up on the combat so far.

Skulk and Amica are still prone. Six is standing.

[MENTION=11437]Insight[/MENTION], let me know if a 5 is enough to hit Six; I don't have details handy (must set up Rogues Gallery).

Everyone's turn again...
[/sblock]

[sblock=Dr Simon]I don't think that hits Six. His Parry with the Greatsword is 6.[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
(urgle...Doc Simon, could we get a sort of...recap of where things are at the beginning of this round? I lost track of where the bad guys are relative to where we are. It makes a difference as to which power I use. :))

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Will get a map sorted when I have full computer access in New Year, will also probably finally get hold of a copy of the full rules!

Dr Simon

Explorer
Recap:

Fleeing the Apothecaries Gate, having snatched Six from the clutches of the Queen of Lust's Castrati Guard, Skulk, Kinslayer, Smoltt and Amica have brought him to the Professor's caravan, in a Broken Zone of the City of Seven Sins.

As the Professor begins to examine Six, one of his automotons warns of approaching vessels - three dirigibles bearing the sign of Azulla the Wasp Queen, Mistress of Wrath, and a swarm of her Wasp Warriors.

The Professor activates the walking legs on his caravan and, whilst Smoltt tries to drive it to safety the Professor continues with his experiments. Kinslayer mans the caravans gun cupola whilst Skulk, Amica and Six head up to the top of the caravan to defend it.

Amica activates her psychic shield, whilst Six, Skulk, Kinslayer and Smoltt's terrible driving manage to drive of some of the Wasp Warriors, but more descend.

Whilst Six faces off against the last of the original wave, four descend with sky-hooks from the largest of the three dirigibles, and the rest circle above, awaiting a chance.

With a broad sweep of his kith sekh, Six knocks his opponent off his feet where he lies on the roof of the caravan, out of the fight.

[sblock=OOC]
Six (now NPC), attack hits. Wasp Warrior #1 is down.

3-6 are the ones with the sky-hooks and the rest are circling at short range.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Caravan.jpg
    Caravan.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Skulk

Skulk quickly lowers his rifle and fires a bullet at point blank.

[sblock=OOC]
Skulk

shoot 3 at close range, so TN is 4. Hit for 8.

---

Bayonet (d8): Str+d6
Winchester ‘76 (.45-.47) (d6): 24/48/96 2d8 1 300 10 15 d6 AP 2

Toughness: 8 (with leather armor)
Parry: 7

PP used: 5 / 15
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
The cart wobbles slightly as Amica summons up the energy within her and channels it outward via her will. Dust and pebbles rise up and swirl; caught in the eddies, and a pearlescent vaporous glow begins to pulse into view surrounding her.

It coalesces into a sudden beam of silver-white light that tears through the twilight skies and quickly slices in an arc towards one of the hook-wielders!

(a Bolt at one of the descending skyhooks!)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases