Savage Worlds - City of Seven Sins

DrZombie

First Post
With a silent prayer under his breath Kinslayer slips from behind the guard and slices him in the back. He deals 11+1+4=16 damage (+4 damage for having the drop.). He swiftly switches to a backward slash and rakes him again, for 2+2+4=8 damage (forgot to add the +2 to my basic sword damage, and i get a +4 to attack and damage for having 'the drop' on the soldier, turing the miss into a hit.) The soldier goes down in a crunch, and the kinslayer licks the blood off his blade and prepares to charge the rearmost guard. (I hit with a raise so the guard, unless he's a wild card, goes down? Or must the damage raise above his toughness? either way he goes down I guess)

Last edited:

Insight

Adventurer
Seeing Kinslayer leap from behind and attack one of the guards, Six immediately draws his kith shekh and strikes the nearest guard vruk-hound. Though slightly unprepared for this level of violence, Six manages to bring his massive weapon down on the creature, spraying blood.

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
OOC: Sorry about the delay, I've been too busy to check the combat rules.

The first castrati goes down under Kinslayer's assault, the second blocks with his tulwar. Six fences with another, failing to get through his defences. Two of the remaining eunuchs move to block Kinslayer, fencing him back with their tulwars. The third calls to his vruk-hounds to surround Six.

"Surrender, slave," he says to Six in his effeminate voice, "and maybe the Queen will be merciful."

[sblock=OOC]
Their Parry is 5, for purposes of determining if you hit or not. Obviously, neither of their attacks hit.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dr Simon

Explorer
To Insight, DrZombie, WD and Herobizkit, no need to wait for your initiative count to come up to post an action - I'll do what I do in my Iron Heroes game and play things fairly loose unless there is a clear conflict of initiative where player actions may have competing outcomes. Otherwise, carry on!

Just to clarify, there are three eunuch guards and 2 vruk-hounds left - you need a 4 or more to hit any of them. There's no map, I'm not to worried about tactical precision. Two eunuchs face Kinslayer, the two vruk-hounds face Six. The third eunuch hangs back, directing the vruk-hounds. Skulk and Smollt are currently hidden.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases