Savage Worlds - City of Seven Sins

Insight

Adventurer
Skulk

"Kinslayer, I'm undead and everything, but sometimes you creep even me out!

Let's do as planned and bring him to the 'Professor'!"
Skulk says, looking at Six.

Six shoots Skulk a sidelong glance. "The Professor?" he asks. "I suppose, since I'm in your hands, now, I should go along with what you want."

Six sheathes his great weapon on his back. "I warn you not to cross me. I do not take kindly to traitors."

DrZombie

First Post
Kinslayer grins at Skulk. Well, he shows a lot of sharpened teeth.

"We all have our strengths, undead one. They are enemy, and defeated. Now they serve the Lady of the Night with their essence, as is right. Their corpses will strike terror in the heart of the foe, furthering our cause."

He licks his lips with a blood-red tongue, and looks at Six.

" Perhaps we were mistaken and you could have dealt with all your foes by yourself, that you speak a barely veiled threat to those that saved your life? You think you can stand against all of us, boytoy?"
"Or maybe we are starting off on a wrong note here, and you can give us another name to call you by, and trust those who just saved you just a little.

They name me Kinslayer
"

Kinslayer says, and makes what looks like a slight bow but is the starting stance of 'the showering of blood' kata.

Shayuri

First Post
Peace.

It was less a word than an imperative, striking the consciousness of each man (or analogue) present like a pebble striking water...in reverse. Agitation vanished, and for a moment all was still and calm.

Ascending the dune behind Warthog was a veiled figure in a diaphanous, flowing robe of fabric light enough to blow in the breeze. Though the garment covered the body of its wearer completely, the wind pressed it against her body sufficiently to discern the perfection at least of her physique, though her face was hidden save only for her eyes shining with the pale reflected light through a slit in the headdress. She was unadorned by jewelry or bauble, at least that could be seen through the layers of cloth.

As she passed Warthog towards the others, she beckoned him to follow but continued without looking back. On joining the gathered warriors she said in a soft voice, "The path to the Professor is clear. The guards realized they had other, more pressing duties."

Her lambent eyes focused on Six. "Of all the lives offered up to the Queens, you are who we were asked to save. Can you tell me why?"

Dr Simon

Explorer
Six can only shrug in response. Perhaps the Professor can explain further?

The Professor's caravan stands on the edge of the Badlands, its mechanical legs currently folded away beneath it. A small automoton pops out of its hiding place in the orange soil and runs inside with a clumsy, rattling gait as the group approaches. Moments later the Professor appears.

"You get him?" he asks.

[sblock=OOC]
I was waiting for a reply from Six, but if Insight is cutting back his games I guess we may never have got one, so, moving on....

If anyone wants to add a description for the Professor, feel free to do so.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
The Professor:

mad_scientist.jpg

Shayuri

First Post
The veiled psion steps aside to make way for Six to come forward. As he does, her voice...hard to tell if it's in the air or in one's mind...speaks.

"We have questions. What do you want with this man? Why was he so important that you asked us to rescue him out of so many?"

DrZombie

First Post
Kinslayer stands besides the Daughter of the Moon as she speaks to the professor. He makes a half-bow to the scientist, taking care to position himself so that the prof is just within reach of his sword.

Dr Simon

Explorer
The Professor chuckles as he dons a pair of outrageous goggles. One eye is magnified disturbingly, the other hidden by a an array of lenses and filters that seem to move of their own accord.

"He isn't, is he, my friend?" he says to Smoltt. "By the way, how did those modifications to the rangefinder pan out?" He points to Smoltt's gun with one bony finger, then turns and picks up a large hypodermic.

"He's not important, exactly," says the Professor, and you realise he is addressing the veiled woman. "More... convenient. Now my friend, let's see what makes you tick." He advances on Six with his syringe.

Insight

Adventurer
"He isn't, is he, my friend?" he says to Smoltt. "By the way, how did those modifications to the rangefinder pan out?" He points to Smoltt's gun with one bony finger, then turns and picks up a large hypodermic.

"He's not important, exactly," says the Professor, and you realise he is addressing the veiled woman. "More... convenient. Now my friend, let's see what makes you tick." He advances on Six with his syringe.

"Do what you must, old man," Six replies, unflinching. "I have been tempered not to feel fear. I assume that this shot or whatever it is has some purpose."

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases