Savage Worlds - City of Seven Sins

DrZombie

First Post
Kinslayer whets his lips with a blood-red tongue, and looks on with interest, a half-grin on his face. He stays poised for action, hovering protectively near the Moon Lady.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Smoltt shakes his head. "Not sure what it is, but the calibration's still WAY off. I think the firing mechanism isn't fitted properly, or maybe the junk parts i used were too, um, junky after all. More testing is required, either way."

"Still," he added as an afterthought, "She did taste blood today, so she's not all bad."

Smoltt watched intently as the Professor advanced on Six with his syringe, eager to see what reaction may take place.

Shayuri

First Post
"We did not free this man just to have him vivisected," the veiled one warns suspiciously. "Please do keep that in mind."

She doesn't move to interfere with the Professor's actions otherwise though.

Walking Dad

First Post
Skulk

"Vivisections are not that bad. You don't feel a thing... if you are already dead."
Skulk says. Hard to judge if he is making a joke.

[sblock=OOC]
Hey, Shayuri, that is my speaking color :mad: ... ;)

PP used: 5 / 20
[/sblock]

Dr Simon

Explorer
"This is subtraction, not addition," says the Prof as he sticks the needle into Six's arm. "Just a blood sample." Once the sample is drawn he injects it into a wheezing analytical device.

Just then, one of his little automota bursts into the caravan/lab and gives a whistling blast.

"Unwanted company," says the Professor. In the distance there is a rumbling, humming sound.

OOC: I was using the same colour for the Professor too!

Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
The veiled woman turned towards the door, one hand coming up to pluck nervously at the hem of her veil.

"We were followed. We have to keep the Professor out of their hands!"

Walking Dad

First Post
Skulk

"Calm down. You know the defenses the Professor has installed all around his compound. And if things are dire, he will maybe let us use his teleportation system.
But let's hope the back door will be enough."
Skulk looks at the Professor, who checks his strange 'windows', that let him perceive the outside of his lab.

[sblock=OOC]

PP used: 5 / 20
[/sblock]

Insight

Adventurer
Six looks at the Professor and then to the direction of the others. He draws his Kith Shekh , a massive, curved blade of ceritic steel. "They may come, but these intruders will face only death."

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Warthog grins wickedly and pulls a BIG wrench from a scabbard across his back.

OOC: Damage as Greatclub, I suppose? Also, I am going away for the long weekend and won't be online much, if at all, until at least Tuesday.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases