Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler OOC

Scotley

Hero
Okay all, I am back from my work induced hiatus. The company I run grew by 50% over the last 8 weeks and we just finished our quality audit with the state getting highest marks. Doing all that at the same time required nearly all of my time. What little i had left went to family. Now that things are more or less stable, I should be able to once again find time for some gaming.

Pathfinderq1, you present us with a well thought out collection of heroes to choose from. I have picked up Heroes of Shadow, but I've not had a chance to read it. I have seen some favorable reviews of the Vryloka and would be curious to see one in action and I have long been a fan of Warlords. The wizardly types might represent slightly less duplication of ability than the Bard, but any of them should be useful. As always, you've come up with concepts with great role play potential.

I plan to get things moving again this evening.

pathfinderq1

First Post
One more 14-15 hour workday tomorrow, and then I should have time to nail this down. From character alone, I would probably go with the mage for excellent ranged attacks and control- but with multiple defenders and strikers in play, the group seems to need healing more than control, and a single encounter heal isn't really enough.

I'll probably end up with a bard or warlord, of some kind or another. Will update when I can (tomorrow night, or Tuesday).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases