Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler OOC

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks. I am concerned about any other damage besides the poison from the bite.
Oh! I see! Sorry.
on another topic:
One of the GOOD/BAD things about 4e, which makes PBP discouraging sometimes, is the timing of actions. It slows down the play to have to go in order, since there are a lot of immediate interrupts and conditions from other PCs to take into account.
Yes, this is true, I suppose, but one way in which we are fortunate is that Scotley has an almost uncanny ability to wrestle out-of-order posts into a coherent, strictly-by-initiative-order Round Summary Post that summarizes and allows for all such effects.

Scotley

Hero
Thanks. I am concerned about any other damage besides the poison from the bite.

on another topic:
One of the GOOD/BAD things about 4e, which makes PBP discouraging sometimes, is the timing of actions. It slows down the play to have to go in order, since there are a lot of immediate interrupts and conditions from other PCs to take into account.

Sorry, I did not make it clear in my post. It was at the bottom in the die rolls. 5 damage plus the 5 ongoing poison damage.

You are correct, the interrupts, boosts and conditions do complicate the PBP environment. That doesn't seem to be slowing this game down too badly given the infrequent posting rate we've got going anyway. My life has settled down considerably and I'm ready pick up the pace a bit if everyone else is in a position to do so.

Leif

Adventurer
Yes, this is true, I suppose, but one way in which we are fortunate is that Scotley has an almost uncanny ability to wrestle out-of-order posts into a coherent, strictly-by-initiative-order Round Summary Post that summarizes and allows for all such effects.
Sorry, I did not make it clear in my post. It was at the bottom in the die rolls. 5 damage plus the 5 ongoing poison damage.

You are correct, the interrupts, boosts and conditions do complicate the PBP environment. That doesn't seem to be slowing this game down too badly given the infrequent posting rate we've got going anyway. My life has settled down considerably and I'm ready pick up the pace a bit if everyone else is in a position to do so.
Way to jump in there Scotley and prove me wrong :-S

Leif

Adventurer
In the words of Raul Julia in Presumed Innocent, "What a colossal blunder," :D j/k, Shayuri, could happen to any of us.

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
That was indeed a spider web. I'll try to get a post up today if the site continues to run. It is still sort of hit and miss.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases