Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler OOC

Rhun

First Post
Yup. This guy posted to two threads I play in -- this one and a game that I DM. Is it really any wonder that I took his BS a little personally? Anyway, I reported the posts first, and then I started bitching. By the time I had got the bitching out of my system, the posts had been removed by a mod.

Good to see the mods rolling high on the initiative!

Leif

Adventurer
Admittedly, there were a few problems with 3.5. Pathfinder claims to have fixed many of those without the need for a top-to-bottom re-write. Did they do so? Dunno, all I can say is that I like Pathfinder.

Did WotC go too far with 4E? Dunno, all I can say is that I like 4E.
Continuimg this --

Did WotC gp too far with D&D Next? Yes, clearly and definitely, they went too far too fast, failing to allow 4E anywhere close to enough time to develop before they scrapped it. Clearly, they're frippin dic*heads.

Leif

Adventurer
I still like it. Phooey on you guys! :p

SETTINGS is still easy to find -- it's in the Profile Pull-Down right below "My Profile." Which seems like an odd place for it IMHO, but it still works just like it always did. And the specific locations of links in menus is apparently still subject to change according to Morrus's current whim. Which is ok by me -- it IS his show, after all...

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
I still dislike "settings" and "log out" in drop down menus. It will not cause me to leave this site, but I thing every user should be entitled to voice his opinion.

Leif

Adventurer
Absolutley. It may not do any good at all, but you should still be able to bitch. My point is that it is all still very new to everyone -- I think we should give ourselves some time to become accustomed to the new layout before we start vowing vengeance, voicing dire hatreds, or vying to spew the most venom.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases