Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler OOC

Leif

Adventurer
And my 'Virtual Groomsmen' were [MENTION=28453]J. Alexander[/MENTION], [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], [MENTION=29548]mleibrock[/MENTION], [MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION], and [MENTION=51567]Lou[/MENTION].

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, Walking Dad. Oh dear, did you say divorced? Sorry to hear that, my friend. But don't despair, this is my third and final attempt at wedded bliss.

Leif

Adventurer
Two keys I have discovered:

1. Learn from each mistake
2. Be GOOD FRIENDS with your Intended first, before anything else. The two of you need to be able to laugh together and flip the 'virtual bird' to cruel fate and random happenstance that will incessantly conspire to derail your plans.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post

1. Learn from each mistake
2. Be GOOD FRIENDS with your Intended first, before anything else. The two of you need to be able to laugh together and flip the 'virtual bird' to cruel fate and random happenstance that will incessantly conspire to derail your plans.
Last edited by Leif; 23rd November 2012 at 09:09 PM..
Had the unedited version any more keys for a happy marriage? And I knew my still-wife years before and considered her a friend.
But I think I missed the GOOD part and we just hadn't enough hobby interests we shared.
The new guy being richer is just coincidently ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Had the unedited version any more keys for a happy marriage? And I knew my still-wife years before and considered her a friend.
But I think I missed the GOOD part and we just hadn't enough hobby interests we shared.
The new guy being richer is just coincidently ;)
No, no more keys, just less-polished descriptions of rude gestures. Ouch! Rich dudes just suck!

Rhun

First Post
And my 'Virtual Groomsmen' were [MENTION=28453]J. Alexander[/MENTION], [MENTION=29558]Mowgli[/MENTION], [MENTION=29548]mleibrock[/MENTION], [MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION], and [MENTION=51567]Lou[/MENTION].

Always happy to be included! :D

Rhun

First Post

I've never been married, but I've always felt that having the ability to take responsibility and own up to your mistakes is critical in a relationship. I mean, we all make mistakes, and sometimes it sucks to admit to them...but you've got to be able to do that if you want to make it work.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Don't ask me what the magic is. I've been happily married longer than all of my friends to date (14yrs), but I don't want to jinx it. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases