Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler OOC

Lou

Explorer
Don't ask me what the magic is. I've been happily married longer than all of my friends to date (14yrs), but I don't want to jinx it. ;)

We have been married for 23 years, happily married for almost 19 years or so my wife tells me.

I tell my secret to newlyweds at every wedding: don't take advice on how to have a happy marriage from others, find it for yourselves. Marriage is a partnership. It takes two to make it.

Leif

Adventurer
We have been married for 23 years, happily married for almost 19 years or so my wife tells me.

I tell my secret to newlyweds at every wedding: don't take advice on how to have a happy marriage from others, find it for yourselves. Marriage is a partnership. It takes two to make it.
Agreed, Bro! I've always thought that, but my track record does not bear witness to the fact. *eeesh!*

Scotley, I had no idea that our anniversaries would be so close to each other! Cool!

Scotley

Hero

Good advice. Hey I was at that wedding too!

Scotley

Hero
Bouncing back from the 'Great Breach of 2012'

As you have no doubt noticed, the ENWorld Die Roller was lost. There is no time frame for getting it back, so we'll go back to the older way of doing dice rolls here--Invisible Castle. You'll need an account, which is free--Try it here

Testing (1d20+5=11)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases