Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler OOC

Leif

Adventurer
The only real issue with using Diplomacy is that, in this situation, I'm not sure it's something we want to use right out of the gate. We'd be trying to convince someone to do something, so I'm thinking that, since we get a higher DC each time we use the same skill, we should wait and use Diplomacy to get us out of some bad situation.
Oh, my, yes, Insight, I can see now that you're correct! Hey, where are our freakin' rogues and bards, anyway? Maybe a ranger at least?

Leif

Adventurer
Well regale us with what Miss Tabitha Skill Monkey is best at doing and what her favorite skills are, so we can formulate a coherent plan for this challenge, please?

Shayuri

First Post
Acrobatics, Stealth, and Thievery are her best skills.
+12, +13, and +12 respectively.

She'd make an excellent scout, since she can move full speed while hidden, and has mobility to get over just about any obstacle.

She could also use Thievery to try to pilfer important orders or papers from opponents, perhaps...

She's also reasonably good at bluff and streetwise at +9 each.

Leif

Adventurer
So far, the best we have are:

Stealth +16 (Malkyr)
Acrobatics +12 (Tabitha and Makyr)
Intimidate +12 (Malkyr)
Thievery +12 (Malkyr and Tabitha)
Endurance +12 (Colin)
Arcana +12 (Ali)
History +12 (Ali)
Arcana +11 (Colin)
Streetwise +11 (Colin)
Diplomacy +11 (Manous)
Athletics +11 (Lucien)
Endurance +11 (Lucien)

That should be enough so that Manous can get through this skill challenge without making a check himself! :) He will happily "aid" the "others."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Anyone who makes a Stealth check when the old man does gains a +2 bonus.
Sounds like Malkyr and the 'Old Man' need to get together on this for sure! That'd be +18! C'est tres formidable!

Got your skills added to the list in my last post, Rhun. (#17) Nice. Seems like everybody brings something good to the table except for the Paladin! :.-(
Ah, well, at least I've got the Diplomacy thing sorta workin for me, maybe.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases