Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler OOC

Shayuri

First Post
Can we? I thought Ja Kreacher was cutting some of us off from getting away.

If not, then yes, by all means...let us flee for the church knights to get us. :)

At least we can take some of them with us.

...hehe. That was a little darker than I wanted it to be.

Leif

Adventurer
Asmuch as I was looking forward to everyone going out in a blaze of glory, Manous will withdraw with his comrades if granted the opportunity.

Walking Dad

First Post
Well, I don't want to rain on anyone's parade (I hope this is the right proverb) and acrobatics is favoring Malkyr, too, but at least Manous is better in the Athletics skill, which is used for jumping in 4e, not Acrobatics. The DM may change the rules, but should at least allow the ones with higher Athletics to use this Skill.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scotley

Hero
Well, I don't want to rain on anyone's parade (I hope this is the right proverb) and acrobatics is favoring Malkyr, too, but at least Manous is better in the Athletics skill, which is used for jumping in 4e, not Acrobatics. The DM may change the rules, but should at least allow the ones with higher Athletics to use this Skill.

OOC: Do'h my bad. Either Athletics or Acrobatics will be fine for this.

Scotley

Hero
I'm going to take a short family trip. I'll be posting again Friday night or Saturday morning. I hope you'll come to a decision about what to do next by then.

Walking Dad

First Post
I was invited to my cousins marriage and will be away from Jul 28-30. I doubt I will have Internet access there, so excuse my absence from this board for the three days, please. Thanks.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases