Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler OOC

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, I will be traveling this Sunday until next Saturday, without online access. Hopefully my finances will allow me to get a smart phone next month and join the century...

Leif

Adventurer
Don't feel bad, WD, I still have no smart phone and no plans to get one, either.

Or maybe my phone is smarter than I think. It has ways to bring up a browser, but I don't know how to use it and have basically no desire to learn.
:-S

Scotley

Hero
Been getting back into this one. Should have a post up tomorrow or Saturday Wednesday at the latest.

Edit: Sucks working for a living. Running further behind than I planned.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry, RL concerns force me to pause my regular online gaming. I tried to keep it going, but it is unfair to keep you always waiting. Please accept my honest apology for leaving this game. Hopefully I will return someday to this board. It was an honor to game with you.

Scotley

Hero
Sorry, RL concerns force me to pause my regular online gaming. I tried to keep it going, but it is unfair to keep you always waiting. Please accept my honest apology for leaving this game. Hopefully I will return someday to this board. It was an honor to game with you.

Thank you for letting us know. I look forward to your triumphant return. I do understand. RL has had me by the short hairs for a while now too and this game has suffered greatly from it. I hope I'm able to keep a decent posting rate going myself or I may soon be joining you on the side lines. Best of luck.

Leif

Adventurer
So long, WD, I join Scotley in looking forward to your triumphant hero's return.

Scotley, sounds like you need to can a bunch of your lazy-ass staff and hire some folks who will work enough so that the boss can devote the proper amount of attention to his interests outside of work.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases