Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler OOC

Lou

Explorer
I'll be unavailable until next week. The better half and I are chaperoning at the Texas-Oklahoma Key Club District Convention in Dallas. I'm the Kiwanis Advisor to the largest Key Club in the world with over 800 active members. We are taking 46 HS students to DCON, the largest group going. Middle child will be installed as a Lieutenant Governor on Sunday.

In other news, XeDr and I are buying another house to remodel into office space. We've outgrown our current location. Some time next year, we'll move down the street and put this building on the market.

Leif

Adventurer
Is it safe to have prolonged exposure for these kids to that quantity of D-Con? I thought that stuff was bug poison!

Scotley

Hero
I'll be unavailable until next week. The better half and I are chaperoning at the Texas-Oklahoma Key Club District Convention in Dallas. I'm the Kiwanis Advisor to the largest Key Club in the world with over 800 active members. We are taking 46 HS students to DCON, the largest group going. Middle child will be installed as a Lieutenant Governor on Sunday.

In other news, XeDr and I are buying another house to remodel into office space. We've outgrown our current location. Some time next year, we'll move down the street and put this building on the market.

You're a brave man. Good luck!

Leif

Adventurer

You're a brave man. Good luck!

He's not so dang brave. He knows that he won't have to do anything -- he'll just put his earplugs in and read a book while he turns Huoung loose on the kids!

(Please forgive my spelling or lack thereof of your spouse's name.)

Lou

Explorer
He's not so dang brave. He knows that he won't have to do anything -- he'll just put his earplugs in and read a book while he turns Huoung loose on the kids!

(Please forgive my spelling or lack thereof of your spouse's name.)

I spent the four days walking around the Dallas Sheraton. I think I may have lost 4 pounds if I keep from adding them back immediately.

Huong spent most of her time watching the cooking shows on TV. The one time she had to put her foot down, she put the fear of God into the boys. The other mothers who were there were all bark and no bite. Huong laughs and then bites! The boys ordered pizza after curfew. Huong told them to close their door and keep the noise down or ELSE she would personally deliver what was left of their pizza....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases