Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler OOC

Walking Dad

First Post
To be fair, skill challenges work better with clearer suggestions for skills and round recaps. I'm not sure if I may roll a new check at the moment or not.

This is no big critic at Scotley, handling so many players is a difficult beast.

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry Stonegod, I don't think Manous would be any help at all? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong about that?

Scotley

Hero
Is this game still going? Seems to have bogged down for the past month.

It is. Sort of anyway. I had hoped that the players would be able to run with the skill challenge with minimal input from me. Not really fair of me I know.

At work one of our competitors is pulling out of the local market. The company I run has been asked to take over enough of their clients to cause us to grow by 50% by the end of September. I'm trying to hire 15 new employees and find new locations to open. This is putting considerable strain on my time to post. Outside high end goal set by the owners of the company was to reach that level of growth by the end of July 2012. So basically, I'm doing nearly a years worth of work in about 8 weeks.

Anyway, enough of my bitchin. If the players are interested in continuing. I shall make some cuts in my player commitments and focus on DMing. Fortunately, I have a co-DM for one of those games and he has shouldered the responsibility to keep things moving over there. I'd like to get this game and that one back to regular posting. I think I can manage to check in every two days if I cut my player responsibilities a bit.

Anybody still want to play?

Scotley

Hero
To be fair, skill challenges work better with clearer suggestions for skills and round recaps. I'm not sure if I may roll a new check at the moment or not.

This is no big critic at Scotley, handling so many players is a difficult beast.

Yeah, I placed an unfair level of responsibility on the players. I shall endeavor to learn from my mistake.

Walking Dad

First Post
Yeah, I placed an unfair level of responsibility on the players. I shall endeavor to learn from my mistake.

As I said, not blaming you. Just trying to find an explanation.

For my part, I'm happily willing to continue this game. Love all premises this far and the first combat was very good.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases