Scotley's 4e Swashbuckler OOC

Rhun

First Post
Guys and gals,

I am dropping out of this game. No offense to anyone, but I am just not feeling it anymore. I've got to pare down some of my games, anyway.

Good luck to those who continue.

- Insight

Bummer, but we'll see you around!

Leif

Adventurer
Guys and gals,

I am dropping out of this game. No offense to anyone, but I am just not feeling it anymore. I've got to pare down some of my games, anyway.

- Insight
So long, Insight! I feel yer pain, Scotley. Boy, do I EVER. :)

Scotley

Hero
Guys and gals,

- Insight

I understand. I'm sorry that I have not been able to devote the attention needed to make this a really worthwhile game of late. If you ever change your mind you will be welcome to return.

Scotley

Hero
Looks like we have five (and a semi-official half) still active. I'll post this evening. Hopefully WD will get his internet situation resolved before we get too far ahead.

Last edited:

pathfinderq1

First Post
Looks like we have five (and a semi-official half) still active. I'll post this evening. Hopefully WD will get his internet situation resolved before we get too far ahead.

Plus a loyal lurker/stand-by. I'm willing to put up a controller or leader type or any other role, if needed, though leader and controller seem to be the least-populated currently. Just let me know.

Scotley

Hero
I know the feeling all too well. Unless you have a better idea, we'll assume your character to be has been a part of the hounds all along.

Remove ads