Off to War - canceled

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Well it seems just like yesterday I was kicking off year 2 and here we are about to start year 3 - where does the time go?

For all the players past and present I wish to thank you for the great gaming that has been going (or has gone) on. For anyone still on the fence you should join us I hope the best is yet to come as we dive deeper into the why of the campaign and the players try and stop the the destruction of The Five Kingdoms by the roman like elves known as the Treylor.

I am hoping for some great character development on the way to fighting pitch battles against armies lead by elven spellcasters, monsters of renown, denizens of other planes, and one very old and very mean green dragon.

What is best in life?

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
- Conan

True. So what is second best in life?

"Great gaming with great friends on the internet's greatest pbp site."
- HolyMan

Happy gaming to everyone and to my current roster of players please check in and let the gaming begin.

HM

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Your ther one who brought him into this so I hope you are ready. But before you face the old dragon perhaps a warm up on one of his kids. :devil:

HM

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Child labor, cheap and effective. I will be sure to see if I can fashion something from the remains of his kid. Still thinking on going with the Dragon Disciple PrC, but it would be hard pressed to move away from straight Dragon Shaman...

Axel

First Post
One not-particularly-effective Rogue, checking in. :)

To continue the continuing conversation from year 2...no, having 1 of the 3 characters opt-out is not something Alden would propose. That is my dastardly meta-gaming brain thinking. Bad brain!! For Alden's purposes, he's more than confident (when is he not confident?) that he could dress Alex up as a lady-boy if needs must, plust disguise himself. Tio would make a passable meatbag warrior type...just have to cut his beard off. :)

Dragonwriter

First Post
What is best in life?

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women."
- Conan

According to a different famous hero, it's actually this:
"Hot water... good dentistry... and soft lavatory paper." - Cohen the Barbarian, oldest adventuring professional hero on the DiscWorld. ;)

In any case, I'm obviously here in the new OOC thread. :)

jackslate45

First Post
Something funny and witty, without being too obnoxious.

Also, I am here now.

EDIT: isn't one of the rules of a con to always have someone not meet them? that way, they can be whoever you need to be at the time.

Zerith

First Post
HM, Alex dos not tend to have a black and white response to unknowns; he takes more then "is he the guy I'm after?" into consideration and I don't feel comfratable saying "he will do X" before I even know the situation much less making two such shots in the dark at once
it invites bazaar reactions.

that said his, intestinal, intent would be, in either case, to talk, he dos not have much to lose from doing so and he dos not know if he is dealing with something akin to a non cooperative informant, someone who is hiding from Treylor forces in the area, or if he is a Treylor spy. and he can't say that much better if the Half Elf is not the one he is looking for. :/

Herobizkit

Adventurer
One of many bards to check in. I thoroughly enjoy how paranoid [MENTION=99953]Zerith[/MENTION] and [MENTION=93196]Axel[/MENTION] are, and will continue to participate in the the shenanigans.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases