Time for a d20 modern board

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
The d20 system games board is flooded with d20 Modern stuff. Let's face it, d20 Modern will be a booming game for at least a year, and it should have it's own section on these boards. Otherwise, it will squeeze out all other postings on non-d20 Modern subjects on the d20 system games board.

Knight Otu

First Post
This was talked about in this thread. Basically, given that d20 Modern is still new, it will remain in d20 System for now. If it still generates that much interest in 1 or two months, the will likely be a d20 Modern forum.

Mistwell

Given the sheer number of 3rd party d20 modern books coming out in the next 3 months (and given that the product has reportedly sold out at nearly every venue), is it really a question that there will still be a lot of interest in just 30 days?

Crothian

First Post
People wondered that after Star Wars which was pretty big when it first came out. Granted it iusn't going to get the support d20 modern will, but I think we can be patient.

Mistwell

Knight Otu said:
This was talked about in this thread. Basically, given that d20 Modern is still new, it will remain in d20 System for now. If it still generates that much interest in 1 or two months, the will likely be a d20 Modern forum.

We are now at a month from release date, and the posts are still going strong in the d20 system games forum (and that is prior to the third party products coming out, or the second book in the game from WOTC).

Are we there yet?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
I've just checked the number of d20 Modern threads on the first page of the d20 Systems Games forum; there are quite many...

IMO, even if the d20 Modern "hype" should die down in six months or so, a d20 Modern forum might be a good thing for the time being.

Last edited:

Mistwell

Okay, assuming we are there now...what do I have to do to get it done? I emailed Morrus (a week ago), and got no response. We have both moderators and users on board with the idea. What else is there that I should do?

Remove ads