Knights of the Scarlet Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dandu

First Post
Charm Person, Dominate Person, or Suggestion would be the obvious choice here, I'd imagine.

domino

First Post
Charm person isn't going to be a sure thing, and Dominate is by definition coercive. Suggestion is pretty coercive as well.

An enchantment spell that does not involve intimidation, beatings etc.

That might qualify as non-violent but certainly not non-coercive. If a mage were to subvert the mind of a maiden into compliance with magic that would certainly not be considered consent even if she appeared enthusiastic after the application of the magic. It would simply be a case of raping her mind before the physical act took place.

Dandu

First Post
Charm person isn't going to be a sure thing, and Dominate is by definition coercive. Suggestion is pretty coercive as well.
It does not involve violence or intimidation so it is not coercive. Duh. [/sarcasm]

Hunter99, let me be frank here. I have noticed - correct me if I'm wrong - a lot of the flak you seem to be getting stems from what your personal views on things are, not the campaign organization you are proposing. For instance, when you said that homosexuality was unnatural, but not lesbianism. Which, you know, is a wallbanger. There are more examples.

Last edited:

Bagpuss

Legend
An enchantment spell that does not involve intimidation, beatings etc.

(snip)

I do not advocate using drugs to rape anyone. That is evil, deplorable and such people should be executed.

Okay but you are advocating for an order of knights that does exactly that (only in a fantasy sense, where drugs are replaced by magic). You also admit the knighthood is evil, yet you say you think it is doing a service to women. You're basically saying you think using a date rape drug to encourage women to be more sexually active is evil, but you think it is a good idea.

Last edited:

kitcik

Adventurer
Edit: This is a game. I do not advocate such actions in real life. Many in this thread have become much too serious as if I was advocating kidnapping in real life.

That is what I said here:

I think I can spell out the confusion for everyone.

...In this quote you are saying that the Knights are perverted bastards that believe they are good but are likely perceived by everyone else as evil (as an earlier responder said). This is a good basis for discussion of a D&D world organization.

...Here you are saying that your own view is that sexual freedom does not include chastity. This is the lightning rod for flames regarding your insensitivity, etc. Personally, I find this view extremely uninformed at best.

Without going too far on a tangent, autoroticism seems to be sexual in nature... And yet this is not part of sexual freedom?

In any case, I think we would benefit by keeping the thread focussed on the first point.

But then you insist on making statements like this:

Jester, I fully aware that this knighthood is evil. (Although I think they are doing a service to women.)

Now, you are advocating rape in the opinion of most posters. I won't reiterate the many points that have already been made.

I once again suggest you keep these opinions to yourself and rethink them over time, and focus ONLY on the game-related aspects of your post.

Hunter99

Banned
Banned
It does not involve violence or intimidation so it is not coercive. Duh. [/sarcasm]

Hunter99, let me be frank here. I have noticed - correct me if I'm wrong - a lot of the flak you seem to be getting stems from what your personal views on things are, not the campaign organization you are proposing. For instance, when you said that homosexuality was unnatural, but not lesbianism. Which, you know, is a wallbanger. There are more examples.

I liked the piece about the French.

Kitcik, I think the knighthood in it's efforts to educate and promote sexual freedom is doing a service to women.

When it engages in more dubious activity that is, of course, a violation of the woman's rights.

Edit: I am interested in the other examples, Dandu, which you think express my personal views.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads