[Spoilers] Miniature for Kingmaker Climax?

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Thinking about the miniature for Nyrissa, Dryad Queen-

60067_w_1.jpg

The official mini, pretty much as she is described.

syl-iriah-legendarie-cast-03-fond-noir-EN.jpg

or this one - it has a feel of power and madness that I like, but I might need to change her stats a bit.... (Size, for one....)

Scary thing is that there is a bigger one in the works, as well as a smaller that is already available.

wood-spirit-comparatif-small-big.jpg

syl-iriah-heroic-paint-2-EN_large.jpg

Heroic could be used without changing the stats at all, but Legendary is just so impressive. Just seeing her the party will know that they are facing something akin to a Great Wyrm in power.

Thoughts?

Both of the winged Dryads are from Raging Heroes, the official is from Reaper Miniatures.

I am tempted to get all three, none are bad, though I favor Raging Heroes.

The Auld Grump

TheAuldGrump

First Post
I decided on the smaller of the two Raging Heroes dryads, but got the other as well, they should be fun to paint.

I found out just a few hours ago that the models are computer sculpted. 3D printing has come a long way. The first minis that I ever saw sculpted that way were for Reaper's CAV line, not bad, but these, if the live up to what I can see, will be awesome. B-)

Looking forward to the female commissar, and kind of hoping that they make more of the Chaos standard bearer as well.

The Auld Grump

TheAuldGrump

First Post
For some reason I am thinking autumn colors for the larger, crazier looking one.

Anyone else use a variant figure for our fine fey friend?

The Auld Grump

Remove ads