Reminder - Last Day For 2012 ENnies Judges!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A quick reminder that today (Sunday, July 10th) is the last day for those who wish to throw their hats into the ring for election as next year's 2012 ENnies judges. Anyone is welcome to do so, provided that they:
  • Are at least 18 years of age as of August 5th, 2011 and able to enter into a legal contract;
  • Do not have any professional relationship with any RPG publisher during the period from January 1st, 2010 to August 1st, 2012; such relationships include unpaid work and work on free products;
  • Declare any relationship with any publisher in which they receive money, product, or special consideration in exchange for their services;
  • Be able to read English and communicate clearly therein.
Next year's judge election will be thrown open to pubic voting soon, and the judges announced at the ENnies ceremony in August.

While we're talking about the ENnies, check out this video of last year's ceremony!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JULCmxhBKBU"]YouTube - ‪2010 ENnie Awards‬‏[/ame]​

Last edited:

cyderak

Banned
Banned
I'm pretty sure the saying is, "Throw your name in the hat", if you wanted to be considered for something.

The saying referring to a "Ring" would be to "throw the towel into the ring". And that usually dictates some sort of act of conceding.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm pretty sure the saying is, "Throw your name in the hat", if you wanted to be considered for something.

The saying referring to a "Ring" would be to "throw the towel into the ring". And that usually dictates some sort of act of conceding.

I respectfully disagree. :)

But, far more importantly, today is the last day for folks to ring their towels in the hat.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases