D&D 3E/3.5 Converting a 3.5 class to pathfinder?

dragonis111

First Post
So what is the general rule for converting a class from 3.5 to pathfinder?
I am making a werewolf npc that will adventure alongside a player in a campaign I am running (right now it is just me and my friend). The werewolf will be a monk but will take the prestige class warshaper from the complete warrior book, and I need help converting that class to pathfinder. Thanks.

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
At a quick glance, it doesn't look like the class needs any change for Pathfinder. What class features do you think do not translate?

dragonis111

First Post
I thought the class was fine as well, I was just wondering if anyone saw anything that was either broken or overpowered for pathfinder that I didn't see.

Caedwyr

First Post
Saving Throw progression changes. Fort saves become +1, +1, +2, +2, +3. Ref and Will become +0, +1, +1, +1, +2.

Class Skills become Acrobatics (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Swim (Str).

No Changes to Requirements.

Morphic Weapons needs to reference the natural attack table in the Bestiary: https://sites.google.com/site/pathf...ster-rules#TOC-Table:-Natural-Attacks-by-Size

Morphic Body: Possibly want to make the stat increases Size bonuses. Or you can follow the lead of the Dragon Disciple and have them as per the stat bonuses gained normally through leveling. You might want to see how things work out here and reduce the bonus to +2 for each or spread out the bonuses over more levels. You can also just leave this As-Is.

Morphic Healing: Concentration check should be changed to Constitution check.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases