What's on your mind?
+ Log in or register to post
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Monday, 18th July, 2011, 07:06 PM #1
Orcus on an Off-Day (Lvl 22)
- Join Date
- Jan 2002
- Read 13 Reviews
- Blog Entries
Ý Ignore Morrus
RPG News for Monday, 18 July, 2011
Review of Masks: 1000 Memorable NPCs
Check out EN World's official review of Engine Publishing/Gnome Stew's massive selection of non-players characters usable with any genre.
I have to say that I am really impressed with Masks: 1000 Memorable NPCs for Any Role-Playing Game, and it is a tremendous supplement, one that any game master should consider adding to their library. The writing is solid, imaginative, and provides a worthwhile resource to make role-playing games more detailed, easier to run, and a heck of a lot more fun. Admittedly, Masks is not an inexpensive supplement, however, the hard-bound does come with a bonus PDF version of the book, and given the massive amount of content, is well worth consideration by any game master for any role-playing game system.
In other News...
- Kobold Quarterly #18 Released The big Gen Con issue is out! Kobold Quarterly #18 features three complete adventures, a Divine Gifts AGE article from Green Roninís Steve Kenson, new siege weapons, ecology of the minotaur and more.
- Infernal Ideas This week's Grave Plots provides a pair of fiendish adventure seeds featuring devils, as well as a bit of general advice for GMs interested in using devils in their campaigns.
- ConnectiCon Gaming: D&D 4.0 vs. Pathfinder The RPG Examiner returns to the RPGA and weighs in on the death struggle between the two editions. Edition war alert.
- Beware the coming hordes! It's a coming of AGE celebration...Dragon AGE that is! The DARPG Bestiary is here, and it's time to get your stunt on...
- Ruins of Lemuria A free 30 page campaign source book PDF for all fantasy RPGs. The Ruins of Lemuria describes a massive network of ruins that spread across the entire continent of the New World, the remnants of a powerful civilization more advanced in science and magic than any other in the history of the world.
- EN World
- has no influence
- on advertisings
- that are displayed by
- Google Adsense