Battle psionic, meditant good option??

Leathros

First Post
So guys u've been so helpful with my other post, now i wanna ask you for this Prestige Class, the Meditant

The Mind's Eye: Meditant - Prestige Class (v.3.5)

is this really good for a battle psionic? i mean, a psionic that has 2 lvls
of Swordsaje for example, for beeing in first line on battle.

Those stat boosts are pretty good, but im not pretty sure that they worth some lvls

xigbar

Explorer
So guys u've been so helpful with my other post, now i wanna ask you for this Prestige Class, the Meditant

The Mind's Eye: Meditant - Prestige Class (v.3.5)

is this really good for a battle psionic? i mean, a psionic that has 2 lvls
of Swordsaje for example, for beeing in first line on battle.

Those stat boosts are pretty good, but im not pretty sure that they worth some lvls

So, you're wondering if a D4 class would be a good front line warrior? I'm inclined to say no. Also, if you want to get more attacks, you'll want to take Warblade over Swordsage, and it also has a better hit dice.

RUMBLETiGER

Adventurer
This PrC would make for a sturdier Psion, gaining many more survival abilities for the cost of 1 level of powers progression, but would not build a frontline fighter.
I will say, however, that the Psychic Weapons Master PrC that the Meditant entry links to looks at a glance to make a pretty strong PrC for a Psychic Warrior build. Like a Kensai with Powers progression, as if someone took the Kensai PrC and gave it a half caster progression Plus as added damage abilities.

Wyvernhand

First Post
If you want do blend ToB and Psionics together, you're best off looking to homebrew. Luckily, my buddy Eldariel over on GitP has a really really really well made homebrew PrC called Ephemeral Blade. It works really well with either Warblade or Swordsage, and your choice of Psion, Ardent, Wilder, or even Psychic Warrior on the other side. I've played 2 different builds with it, and it worked out REALLY nice, was a ton of fun to play, and was pretty balanced.

I recommend you give it a try if you can.

PS, the 2 builds I tried were:
Warblade2/Ardent3/EphemeralBlade10
and
Monk2/Ardent1/Warblade2/EphemeralBlade10 with Tashalatora for Ephemeral Blade.

Leathros

First Post
Omg that PrC its Awesome... But i don't use Homebrew...

It's not oficial, and its kinda not fare for anyone lol

Unless a master allows it of course!

Beautiful thing anyaway :D

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases