[ToH] Necromancer made a funny.

Tjaden

First Post
That's funny because my friend and I have always called them "salads." Not sure why, it just seemed so much funnier that way, but I guess now that they ARE called salads, its not as funny... :)

Crothian

First Post
Tjaden said:
That's funny because my friend and I have always called them "salads." Not sure why, it just seemed so much funnier that way, but I guess now that they ARE called salads, its not as funny... :)

Scotts is pretty devious. Perhaps he "accidently" did that to have people stop calling them salads? ;)

Danzilla

First Post
I've always said that the reason there weren't yellow Slaad was because they were afraid we'd call them egg salads....makes a combat involving them and flanking kinda like an egg salad sandwich...

DanZilla

Aeolius

Adventurer
I can't believe that there has been no mention of that dread undersea terror - the tuna slaad!

Granted, they do tend to muddy their bloodlines by mating with crab slaads, thus producing the crossbreed abomination....the seafood slaad!

Tsyr

Explorer
Aeolius said:
I can't believe that there has been no mention of that dread undersea terror - the tuna slaad!

Granted, they do tend to muddy their bloodlines by mating with crab slaads, thus producing the crossbreed abomination....the seafood slaad!

How about the legendary Taco Slaad? It can give anyone it chooses in a 10' radius a red dragon's breath weapon. It's outer armour also allows it to survive a good many attacks, except from above.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases