ALPHAS--Anger Management /Mission Log #3. 2011

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
Anger Management

After an attack on Dr. Rosen, the team is forced to relocate their base of operations. Meanwhile, a runaway teenage Alpha sets off riots up and down the East Coast.

Fast Learner

First Post
Though my hopes were up, last night sealed the deal: there's just not enough interesting stuff there to make it worth watching. It wasn't just the episode itself, though it was quite mediocre; the "next week on Alphas" looked completely uninteresting, and the "and in upcoming episodes of Alphas" looked even less interesting.

Alas.

Kzach

Banned
Banned
You can tell this series is going to get canned before a second season. Only three episodes in and they're already showing them out of order.

NewJeffCT

First Post
You can tell this series is going to get canned before a second season. Only three episodes in and they're already showing them out of order.

I was wondering about that - I DVR'd the show and when I went to watch them all last night, I saw that episode 3 was shown before episode 2...

don't really like the powers they have - the hot woman who can control the minds of men? wow, really novel concept there... the strong FBI guy looks decent, as does the sharpshooter. however, the guy who can sense electronic signals? and the girl that is empathic? Maybe they could just call her Deanna Troi?

doesn't David Straithairn have anything better to do?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases