Adventure: Brotherhood Returned? (DM: Tenchuu, Judge: H.M.Gimlord)

dimsdale

First Post
Kruk turns his head to Kane. "I can move Kane. I'll get this guy (pointing to the to the foe to his north. (F25)). Kruk then turns to to Bartleby Haff and swings his axe, connecting again with another solid blow. Take that you scurvy dog!

[sblock=actions]
minor: none
movement: none: immobilized
attack: brash attack against foe at f25 AC: 1d20+18 for 1d10+11: Hit for 21

CA granted to f25 until beginning of Kruk's next turn.

mark f25

TRIGGER: Adjacent marked target shifts away or doesn't include Kruk in attack
Immediate Interrupt: Combat Challenge: Target is at a -2 penalty to attack if not including you as a target. Adjacent marked target that shifts or does not include you in attack allows basic melee attack

OA are +3 to hit: +2 wis mod and +1 (strikebacks) and if movement provoked the attack, the target stops moving
[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]
Kruk- Dwarf Guardain Fighter Level 10

*Adverse Condition: None
*Initiative: +5
*Passive Insight 17
*Passive Perception 17
*Senses low light vision
*HP 94 Bloodied 47 Surge Value 23; Surges Per-Day 13():
*AC 27 Fortitude 28 Reflex 21 Will 25 Speed 5
*Save +5 vs. poison
*action Points: 1
*Second Wind: 1
basic attack:Ravenclaw Warblade Battleaxe +16 Vs AC 1d10+7 (crit: 2d6 or 2d10 if bloodied)
Powers
*At will:
Brash Strike
Resolute Shield
*Encounter:
Covering Attack
Sweeping Blow USED
Boot Power
Unbreakable
Bloody the Field
StrikebacksUSED
*Daily
Comeback Strike
Unstopable
Bedeviling Assault
Boundless Endurance
Victorious Surge
Cloak Power
Armor Power
Boot Power USED
Weapon Power

*Immediate Interrupt: Combat Challenge: Marked target is at a -2 penalty to attack if not including you as a target. Adjacent marked target that shifts or does not include you in attack allows basic melee attack

*+3 to attack rolls for Opprotunity Attacks and target stops after a hit
*Shield Proptery: When flanking an enemy with an ally, that ally gets a +1 shield bonus to AC and Reflex
[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Last edited:

johnmeier1

Explorer
Wil fires a quick shot at his quarry, trying to take him out. Failing, he moves quickly with the direction of the ship to be closer to his allies. What are you doing Porse? shouts will to the unseen first mate. This man is obviously crazy. We are not your enemies!

OOC: Standard: Jinx Shot on Pirate 1
Move: Walk to H18
Minor: Word of Friendship
Free: Diplomacy with Porse (below?)

[sblock=ministats]
Init: +7 Speed: 5 Perception:22 Insight: 20
AC: 24 F/R/W:17/19/24
HP: 70/70 Surges: 8/8 Surge Value: 17 AP: 1
Languages: Allarian, Imperia, Draconic
Str:8 Dex:14 Wis:15 Con:13 Int:10 Cha:22

Powers:
At Will - Jinx Shot, Cutting Words
Encounter - Second Wind, Fox's Cunning, Twin Strike, Grappling Spirits, Hunter's Quarry, Majestic Word (0/2), Words of Friendship, Chord of Dissonance, Rewrite the Future, Rhyme of the Blood-Seeking Blade, Virtue of Prescience
Daily - Arrow of Ill Omen, Arrow of Warning, Bracers of Archery, Circlet of Mental Onslaught, Inevitable Shot, Saga of Vengeance, Songbow of Vanishment, Warding Arrow, Word of Life

1. Warding Arrow Trigger - Immediate Interrupt when Wil is hit by 1 or less with an attack
  2. Virtue of Prescience Trigger - Immediate Interrupt to the First Ally hit by 1 or less with an attack
  3. Fox's Cunning Trigger - Immediate Reaction to the First Enemy that attacks me in melee
  4. Chord of Dissonance Trigger - Immediate Interrupt to the First Ally hit for 10 or more damage
Full Character Sheet
[/sblock]

Last edited:

garyh

First Post
Khemnos' phantom treasure draws three of the sailors to it once more, and he then attempts to burn those in the thrall of the illusory loot. Distracted as they are, though, two of them are able to avoid the flames, leaving only one singed.

[sblock=Mechanics]Minor action - Sustain Visions of Avarice, centered on J22, burst 5.

Sustain Visions of Avarice, centered on J22, burst 5, targeting Bartleby, Tesla, Tarkanan Assassin, and Pirate 3. (1d20+13=16, 1d20+13=25, 1d20+13=27, 1d20+13=30)

Hits Will 16 against Bartleby (miss), hits Will 25 against Tesla (hit), hits Will 27 against Tarkanan Assassin (hit), and hits Will 30 against Pirate 3 (hit). On a hit, each enemy is pulled up to 4 squares. On hits, Tesla to J21, Tarkanan Assassin to I23, and Pirate 3 to I22.

Standard action - Scorching Burst (area burst 1, centered on J22, all creatures) against Tesla, Tarkanan Assassin, and Pirate 3.

Scorching Burst (area burst 1, centered on J22, all creatures) against Tesla, Tarkanan Assassin, and Pirate 3. (Bloodhunt on Pirate 3) (1d20+13=21, 1d20+13=27, 1d20+13+1=16, 1d6+13=16)

Hits Reflex 21 for 16 fire damage against Tesla (miss), hits Reflex 27 (hit) for 16 fire damage against Tarkanan Assassin, and hits Reflex 16 (miss) for 18 (+2 for Gauntlets of Blood) fire damage against Pirate 3.[/sblock]

[sblock=Khemnos' Info]Khemnos Eversorrow- Male Tiefling Wizard (Mage: Enchanter|Pyromancer) 9
Initiative: +4, Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 15
AC: 23, Fort: 19, Reflex: 22, Will: 24 - Speed: 6
HP: 56/56, Bloodied: 28, Surge Value: 14, Surges left: 9/9
Action Points: 1
Resists: Fire 9, Necrotic 5, Psychic 5

Pyromancy Apprentice (Class): Attacks ignore fire resistance.
Bloodhunt (Race): +1 to hit against bloodied creatures.
Staff Expertise (Feat): Do not provoke OA's with ranged attacks, gain reach 1 with melee attacks.
Gauntlets of Blood (Item): +2 to damage rolls against bloodied creatures.
Executioner's Bracers (Item): +1d6 damage on a critical.
Skull Mask (Item): Enemies who can see you take a -2 penalty to saving throws against fear effects.

Powers:
A1:Beguiling Strands
A1:Magic Missle
A1:Scorching Burst

Eyebite
Infernal Wrath
Second Wind

E1: Burning Hands / Charm of Misplaced Wrath
E3: Blissful Ignorance / Fire Shroud
E7: Charm of the Defender / Fire Sea Travel

D1: Flaming Sphere / Sleep
D5: Stinking Cloud / Visions of Avarice
D9: Symphony of the Dark Court / Wall of Fire

U: Light
U: Mage Hand
U: Prestidigitation

U2: Glib Tongue / Shield
U6: Emerald Eye / Levitate
Amulet of Seduction +2 (Daily)
Belt of Raging Endurance (Encounter)
Ectoplasmic Leather Armor +2 (Daily)
Power Jewel (Daily)

Power Key - Prepared / Not Prepared / Used

Full character sheet[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
OOC: Charina will have shifted hidden in the square behind Carolina at I12. That wouldn't have allowed me to hide from the guy at H15 but everyone else if fair game. Too bad; H15 is who I would have liked to shoot.

Instead, the attack was against I20 (should have included it in the description of the roll, sorry) and then I moved to cover behind the mast at I10

Seeing as refined gentlemen like Kane and Kruk are probably too gallant to hit a girl (ahem...), Charina takes it upon himself to shoot Haneth. The shot is quite successful. As enemies notice the sniper, she bravely retreat farther into the ship and sinks into the shadows of the mast.

Last edited:

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina drops another of the pirates with her crossbow and then quietly moves up to take cover behind the cannon in front of her.

[sblock=Actions]Sly Flourish vs. Pirate 1 hits AC 30 for 30 damage (Roll Lookup)

Move to K16; Stealth=1d20+15=20[/sblock]

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: I'd like to wait for R1 to come back, or at least until I get a better idea on how long he intends to be gone. Does any one object, or have a different idea?

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: *Delurk*
r1's work email says he should be back at work tomorrow. Don't know when he'll be back here.
*Relurk*

dimsdale

First Post
OOC: Is the plan to put the addy on hold until R1 comes back? I totally understand if that is the route that we are going to take.

Tenchuu

First Post
OOC: That's been my plan, mostly because I am too busy to work out R1's turn and do the enemy turn. But, if he's not back by next weekend, I suppose I'll have to move on. Sorry about the delay.

industrygothica

Adventurer
OOC: That's been my plan, mostly because I am too busy to work out R1's turn and do the enemy turn. But, if he's not back by next weekend, I suppose I'll have to move on. Sorry about the delay.

Sorry? Egads, don't be sorry. Honestly, I'm quite thankful for it at the moment! :)

Remove ads