Dungeon Crawler Miniatures (DCMs)

greyhaze

First Post
For those that are interested in miniatures (pre-painted plastic) Dungeon Crawler announced at GenCon that we would be putting out a modest set this Autumn to test the waters, just sharing this news here as obviously some of you might find these useful.

More info can be found here:

DUNGEON CRAWLER :: QR Updates

dcm_depths.png

Asmor

First Post
Definitely a neat idea to do "tentacles," as I think it's something that's handy and under-represented.

But for the love of all that's holy... Ditch the Papyrus, and find a new font. It's the Comic Sans of "serious" typography.

Oryan77

Adventurer
Those are nice looking. I don't know how useful they are, but I'm sure we can do something with them.

Why do the bases have little indentions in them? Does the company make terrain that these things snap to? Anyone know?

Cergorach

The Laughing One
They look decent, as for usability, I can see uses, but very limited. If I would buy it depends on price, might pick up a few if it was cheap, wouldn't touch it if expensive. If they have more useful miniatures, maybe. But to be honest I had never heard of this company, nor the game, so I probably prefer the PF prepaints or some of the OOP DDM.

Sammael

Adventurer
To clue people in, Greyhaze is a long-standing member of the DDM community who runs the Plasticrypt site (once known as DDM Spoilers). Not sure about Dungeon Crawler, since I haven't played it, but as far as the minis side of the game is concerned, I am confident that Greyhaze knows what he is doing.

Remove ads