Legacy of the Silver Dragon (Swords and Wizardry Core, 4th Ed)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Antares: Feel free to change names, or the background as suggested above to more fully fit your concept
Fits perfectly, I think. Antares is nothing if not curious about - well - everything! I'm actually thinking he would have been the one to push for "extra-curicular" activities, to the slight resistance of his more conservative battle-mage of a father. What do you think?

What are your thoughts on Dysare? I'm seeing her as more nature-oriented, maybe a mix of witch (potions, simples, nature spirits, (curses?)) and druid (groves and tree-rearing in general)?

Voda Vosa

First Post
Posted! Also, I wanted to pick a shady god, but if that doesn't suit your campaign, I'll get Moradin, if he is a viable choice. I'll rather get a shady god though.

gambler1650

Explorer
Voda, I would probably prefer not to have evil characters in the campaign.. neutral, morally ambiguous ones are fine.. Let me know what you have in mind specifically and I can decide. :) (PM if you prefer to keep the choice of god secret).

Posted! Also, I wanted to pick a shady god, but if that doesn't suit your campaign, I'll get Moradin, if he is a viable choice. I'll rather get a shady god though.

gambler1650

Explorer
That works well for me... your concept of her. I'll flesh out more details as necessary, but generally I'm thinking she's not an extremely powerful mage, rather one who's beginning to gain some respect and looks at things differently enough that other apprentice spellcasters realize she has some different things to teach them.

Fits perfectly, I think. Antares is nothing if not curious about - well - everything! I'm actually thinking he would have been the one to push for "extra-curicular" activities, to the slight resistance of his more conservative battle-mage of a father. What do you think?

What are your thoughts on Dysare? I'm seeing her as more nature-oriented, maybe a mix of witch (potions, simples, nature spirits, (curses?)) and druid (groves and tree-rearing in general)?

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Bosco sighs, repacking his pipe. Making money would have to wait for finding where this girl had run off to, clearly.

Uh, [MENTION=11760]Whizbang Dustyboots[/MENTION]? As noted in the titles of Gambler's posts, our table is *outside* the Half and Human (Bosco, Stellan and Antares), while Myst and Muzdin are *inside* the Half and Human (though apparently at separate tables).

We are suppose to eventually all meet up and discuss what our first adventure should be though, but that hasn't happened yet.

gambler1650

Explorer
We're getting going it looks like.. I apologize for being the holdup right now. But the busyness at work will continue through next week. HOWEVER, I just got my new laptop and that will make updating from home much easier. I'll give a thorough update tomorrow by early afternoon! Thanks everyone for hanging in there.

gambler1650

Explorer
Nothing evil, just secrecy and shady, you tell me what are the gods I can chose from and I'll pick one.

Ok, I have a couple thoughts based loosely on The Book of the Righteous, as dwarven gods are in short supply. ;):

Takam: God of dwarven magic, truth, secrets and science. Clerics of his often become privy to the great secrets of their area and race in general - at least once they prove themselves worthy. They are asked to uncover new knowledge, or to protect that which is already known and deemed too dangerous for other races, and even normal dwarves to know. Oddly, the faith itself isn't secret to dwarves or any other race, only the secrets the faith protects. Neutral

Denkev: Goddess of inspiration, intuition, madness, invention, creativity, tragedy, prophecy, oracles, half-wits and geniuses. Clerics who put their faith in her will gain moments of inspiration and guidance, but always couched in vague and sometimes insensible images/language. Her clerics walk on the edge of madness for that gives them their strength of vision and creativity. Chaotic Neutral.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases