Legacy of the Silver Dragon (Swords and Wizardry Core, 4th Ed)

Hum, very quite this week. I guess everybody on the board is busy checking out"commenting on the 5E playtest. :p

Not me, I have no interest in the new edition other than as a casual observer. I have enough rule-sets to last me the rest of my life. I'm perfectly content playing old school D&D, mostly AD&D 1e. :)

I suspect that the reason for the quiet is the long holiday weekend.

Last edited:

[MENTION=94808]Gambler[/MENTION] (and everyone) -

I will be on vacation from June 1st through June 17th. I'll still be at home until the 6th but then will be in Bedford, Texas (Dallas area) for North Texas RPG Convention for the weekend of the 7th through 10th. Then I'll be in the Houston area through the 16th. Posting from me will be very sporadic during this time. Up until the 6th I'll be posting as normal, but after that until the 18th, my posting will be minimal. I'm not sure how much internet access I will have but I will have a means to get online with me if I have the time. Regardless, please feel free to move Myst around if you need an action from him and I don't respond in a timely manner during my vacation.

Sorry for my lengthy absence. I was on vacation until the 18th and then less than a week later, the wildfire here near Colorado Springs started. My work building was in the mandatory evacuation zone and things were just crazy for the past week. At any rate, I'm back and have review the game thread and posted.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases