Legacy of the Silver Dragon (Swords and Wizardry Core, 4th Ed)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Agreed.

If I may, people also tend to change the name of the main OOC thread (this one in our case) to include "Looking for/re-recruiting 1 player" or the like when recruiting. Not everybody reads the interrest-check thread.

If you're still looking for a player, I'll throw my hat into the ring. I love old school D&D! In fact, I just started playing in a Swords & Wizardry game on another site and my current face to face game is 1e AD&D.

I'm willing to take on the roll of cleric to round out the party. That is what Fenris was going to play, right?

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
That is correct. Right now we have a human Fighter, a hafling Thief and an elven MU/Fighter. If you roll the right kind of stats, I think a cleric would round us out rather nicely.

Gambler, you need to edit the Title on the first post of the thread (must be in Advanced Edit mode to do that).

gambler1650

Explorer
Voda, yeah, I think we can add one more player having seen the dynamics. 6 might be too unwieldy, but one more person should work. Feel free to roll up a character, and then jump into the Play by Post.

Remove ads