[Adventure] Trouble in Daunton (DM: Nebten, Judge: Currently Looking)

TheUltramark

First Post
The clearly exasperated young rouge throws his hands into the air before starting to search for some clue as to the kidnappers path of escape.

modus666

First Post
A throaty growl wells up from within Vayne.

"We missed something... we shouldn't have come back all the way around without having found something. There must be another secret door along the walls somewhere. Let's start searching here and work our way back. Look for seams in the stone."

Vayne begins to inch her way back the way they came, peering carefully along the walls for anything amiss.

GROMkill

First Post
"No, no, no. Not the walls. Check the water!" Nave says, exasperated. He takes out his rope from his backpack, ties one end tightly around his sunrod, and lowers it into the water to see anything down there.

Nebten

First Post
Vayne appears to stop at one portion of the wall and examines it more closely.

Nave is able to quickly secure the sunrod and drop it into the canal water. The light is muted slightly as there does to be more algae growth here compared to the other canal due to the lack of water movement. The weighted rope desends about a fathom. Scant amount of fish can be seen darting through the sunrod's rays.

GROMkill

First Post
Nave turns to the old man, after finding nothing of importance in the water. "Stritch. This is a dead end. Why have you led us here?"

Pentius

First Post
Surprisingly, Howler seems to agree with Nave. He stands tall in front of the old beggar, letting his height and muscles be apparent. "Ol' wet breeches here is right. From up 'ere in the crow's nest, the only place they could've gone is under that bilgey water. If'n you don't have a better idea o' where they gone, I say we has you search under there."

Nebten

First Post
Ol' Stritch is taken aback at such sudden aligations. 'Tis not I that lead you here, t'was your lady. There are other paths from which they could go. They could have gone right instead of left at the last fork or behind the waterfall. Perchance they could be in the pyramid, but I would hope not. I have heard tales of such a place, cursed and haunted by evil spirits they say.

Nebten

First Post
After some careful consideration, Vayne pushes in on a nearby piece of the wall. In doing so, it opens up a secret door and a hallway that goes down about 25' then looks like it turns right.

TheUltramark

First Post
as the party stands around the open secret door, Joe, implying a lack of viable intel on the whereabouts of the kidnappers, somewhat mockingly says to Vayne, "what's the worst that could happen" then follows behind her down the 25 foot hall

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases