[Adventure] Trouble in Daunton (DM: Nebten, Judge: Currently Looking)

modus666

First Post
GM: Still on the road, I will probably be home by the end of the week. But you aren't waiting on me. Vayne as all the information she needs. Modus, check your PM's.

OOC: ack sorry. ki tend to look at the thread rather than my pms

Vayne says, "A waterfall to the right. Passage continues to the left. Most likely the way they went I think."

Nebten

First Post
The Intersection

The canal opens into an enormous cavern. Tunnels lead away from the cavern in all four directions. In the center of the cavern looms a stepped pyramid, or ziggurat, completely surrounded by water. There are no light sources beyond what you bring into the room, but the sun rod itself lights up the front of part of the ziggurat. Echoing throughout the cavern though one can bearly hear the sounds of footsteps followed by closing of a weighted door. There is a walkway that circumvents the cavern allowing you to go left or right to go to any of the three other exits.

Attachments

• Ziggypic.jpg
    9.2 MB · Views: 151

modus666

First Post
"Oh great... now which way?" Vayne grumbles

(ooc: hoping to have heard enough of the echoing footsteps to tell which way they came from, perception check?)

Nebten

First Post
Very keen senses determine that the footsteps most likely orginated from the far exit across from where you entered. The walkway to your left appears to go in that direction.

GROMkill

First Post
Nave shivers. "Ah, this place gives me the creeps. Let's take... righ- no, left. No, right. I don't know."

He doesn't seem to want to make a decision, less be in the front of the group.

modus666

First Post
Vayne holds her hand up in a 'silence' type motion.

After a moment of listening she says abruptly, "This way. They're not far ahead of us..." And moves to follow the left walkway.

She eyes the ziggurat skeptically as she edges past it.

Nebten

First Post
The party travels down the left walkway. It then angles left what would have been another canal, but there looks like a cave in near the mouth. There is a slated wooden bridge that crosses the water and the continuation of the stone walk way. Hugging the cave wall the walkway reached the opposing exit from which you entered. It veers left and continues on following an identical canal in which you just followed to enter this cavern with no bridge to cross the water like the previous passages.

The group travels down the canal for some distance and come to another cave-in with the walkway ending there. No other exits can be seen. The water appears to be calm with minimal movement and a stagnant smell.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases