[Adventure] Trouble in Daunton (DM: Nebten, Judge: Currently Looking)

Pentius

First Post
Howler rears up, anger on his face, mouth opening with what is no doubt a scathing rebuke for Old Scritch, but he remembers to be quiet in time. Clamping his mouth shut, he glares at the old beggar. Putting his left hand sword away for a moment, Howler points at his eyes, then at Old Scritch, in the old gesture for "I am watching you."

Nebten

First Post
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR-gQBkQP-c&NR=1"]Little Fockers - Watching you ; Watching me - YouTube[/ame]

Nebten

First Post
Vayne, Howler, Joe, and Nave make their way down the left passage. It winds and twists, narrows and expands for some distance. Just ahead, the fissure appears to widen into a small chamber before it continues onward into the darknees. At the center of the chamber lies an untidy pile of small bones and other animal remains. Several shiny objects gleam amid the debris, reflecting in the light. Beyond them a gauzy, weblike curtain hangs across the tunnel that exits this chamber.

TheUltramark

First Post
"I might be new to this adventuring stuff, but that looks almost exactly bait on a hook" Joe quietly mutters, and the youngster keeps to the outer wall of the chamber( lets say I go to the left side), looking on the ceiling, and along the walls for something that would benefit from a shiny distraction.

Nebten

First Post
The Spider Lair

As "Joe" starts to make his way along the left wall, he notices the ceiling raises more in this region. He notices shelf near the top, but not what lies within. Suddenly, a mulitude of red orbs shimmer of the sunrods light. Joe starts to say something when a brown haired spider, the size of a riding dog, catches him by surprise and leaps at "Joe" in attempt to knock him down.

[sblock=Surprise Round Results] Alyn takes 10 points of damage (pod), knocked prone and will take 5 points of poison dmg at the start of his turn and he is slowed (save ends both).

Spider won Initiative. After next Spider goes (which will be the next post) you guys can post as you will. Remember, 48 hours from that post or I'll move your guy. Cheers! [/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads