[Adventure] Trouble in Daunton (DM: Nebten, Judge: Currently Looking)

Pentius

First Post
Howler continues in his habit of looking at Vayne closely. It takes him a few moments to finish belaboring Nave and old Scritch and get to it, though. Hanging back a sec, he drops into pace casually beside Vayne. "Spied yer lookin' a touch pale, dove." he says softly. "Ye watertight or we got a leak on board?""

TheUltramark

First Post
well, Joe, having learned from the spider encounter, will keep a sharp eye and move carefully, choosing to stay with a party member if possible. First order of business, check for exits, those kidnappers had to have gotten to somewhere. Secondly, if pursuit doesn't present itself, the sarcophugi will be examined.

Also - the water will be stayed away from, unless of course it is the escape route, then curses and expletives will flow - lol

modus666

First Post
Howler continues in his habit of looking at Vayne closely. It takes him a few moments to finish belaboring Nave and old Scritch and get to it, though. Hanging back a sec, he drops into pace casually beside Vayne. "Spied yer lookin' a touch pale, dove." he says softly. "Ye watertight or we got a leak on board?""

Vayne shakes her head.

"I'm alright. I just need to find... something... soon and I'll feel much better."

Of note is a lack of any signs of significant bleeding from Vayne, just a few gashes in her clothes.

Nebten

First Post
There does not appear to be any obvious exits from this room. Upon examining the fully exposed sarcophagus, there are no unusual signs then its designed purpose. The lid and base appears to be made of stone.

Pentius

First Post
Vayne shakes her head.

"I'm alright. I just need to find... something... soon and I'll feel much better."

Of note is a lack of any signs of significant bleeding from Vayne, just a few gashes in her clothes.

Howler is not bleeding, his armor and natural agility having turned the worst of the piercers blows from gashes into future bruises. He sees the tears in Vayne's clothing, and thinks, "Looks like she got lucky. Damn, I was too busy beating that priest around the neck to make sure til now. Sotter's distractin' me from the primary objective. I'll have to beat him for it later." The gaoler takes a flask from his pocket and offers it to Vayne. The smell of strong booze comes from within. "Right, some sorts need a touch of liquid courage after a brush with death, specially if they haven't seen it much. No shame in it, we're all green the first time out of port."

Howler's tone changes for his response to Joe. "Head back? We haven't done what we came to do. I'm not stoppin' now, and even if I wanted to, I'm sure as hadeys not goin' through that circus cavern again!"

modus666

First Post
Howler is not bleeding, his armor and natural agility having turned the worst of the piercers blows from gashes into future bruises. He sees the tears in Vayne's clothing, and thinks, "Looks like she got lucky. Damn, I was too busy beating that priest around the neck to make sure til now. Sotter's distractin' me from the primary objective. I'll have to beat him for it later." The gaoler takes a flask from his pocket and offers it to Vayne. The smell of strong booze comes from within. "Right, some sorts need a touch of liquid courage after a brush with death, specially if they haven't seen it much. No shame in it, we're all green the first time out of port."

Howler's tone changes for his response to Joe. "Head back? We haven't done what we came to do. I'm not stoppin' now, and even if I wanted to, I'm sure as hadeys not goin' through that circus cavern again!"

Vayne waves off the flask.

"No. I'm fine. I'll have what I need soon as we find those Iron ting bastards."

To Joe, "No way they slipped past us. Open the sarcophagus. I'm betting on a ladder or something inside."

Pentius

First Post
Howler looks at the sarcophagus in anticipation, and draws his swords. "If what ye be needin' is a decent bit o' scrap, dove, I know the feelin'."

GROMkill

First Post
Nave speaks up, having been silent after being spooked by the claustrophobia-inducing passages and the seemingly-haunted sarcophagus room.

Motioning toward his half-orc ally and trembling, Nave says, "Ahhh, go ahead, Howler! Step forth and check out the sarcophagus. I will be back here, should any undead need punishment..." Then, he mutters: "Yeah. Safe, back here."

TheUltramark

First Post
"sure why not" the youngster quips, he saunters over to the stone coffin and checks it out. (looking for traps, locks, handles, ridges, knobs, hinges, whatever)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases