[Adventure] Trouble in Daunton (DM: Nebten, Judge: Currently Looking)

Nebten

First Post
GM: The black lines do not relate to anything. They were to show where the bad guys start. They are not trip wires, death rays or snakes in the basement.

"Joe" the door did not cause any forced movement. Your attack hits. I will do a more detailed post when I get home.

[MENTION=6676736]Pentius[/MENTION] please finish your action.
[MENTION=6676989]GROMkill[/MENTION] please post some actions or you'll be spending the whole round screaming like a ninny.
[MENTION=9301]modus666[/MENTION] just come back to life.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Nebten

First Post
The deft rogue moves into position and with quickness the Silient One didn't percieve, was able to strike him in the back of the head leaving him momentarly dazed.

Vayne slides up to where Alyn was and joins in on her companions quarry. Her eyes glow red and her nails grow to form pale blades from her finger tips. She claws at the Silient One with one hand while the other is held before his chest in a pulling sensation.

Nave continues to scream like a damsel in distress. His hero, Howler now stands at the open door before him examining the room.

Nebten

First Post
Felana performs a simple jester with his hand and a silvery bolt launches forth strike Vayne in the chest (Magic Missile for 4 pod).

Brenna attempts to hobble the screaming priest with another shot then reloads with another quarrel.

Rocko takes a cue from the young rogue that just trespassed on his turf. He twirls the mace in a dizzying manner in an attempt to throw off the cleric. The ruffian then takes a wild swing at Nave's head in a attempt to knock him down for good. Afterwards, he double shifts to B3.

The Silent One is dazed from Joe's dazzling strike. While it was a simple wound, when Vayne came up next to him with extended claws, it began to hemorrhage. He just looks out, dazed, with a knowledge in his eyes that this might be his last moments alive and there is nothing he can do about it. (He is Bloody & Dazed)

Attachments

• Iron Ring Headquarters3.jpg
    Iron Ring Headquarters3.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 167

TheUltramark

First Post
OOC: this sucks
I had been having fun in this adventure, and I wanted to see it to its conclusion. What's worse, I see other games going strong, with its players posting regularly and frequently. I compare me choosing this game to picking the slowest check out line at the store. Is it time to abandon ship?

Nebten

First Post
I will end this game this weekend. Ultra, it would have been better form to discuss this here instead of going to the main discussion board.

Nebten

First Post
OK, I am going to end this adventure due to lack of involvement. You guys will be free head back to the tavern and play your charactes in any other up coming games.

Time XP:
167 xp x4 =668 per PC

Disarming Cellar Trap = 25 XP per PC

Spider Encounter
175 xp/4 =44 xp

Total: Alyn, Howler, Nave, Vayne recieves 737 XP

Bonus XP to Ultramark for being last man standing: 100 XP

Time Gold Reward
126gp x4 =504 per PC

DM Credits 2x4 = 8

I release you, go adventure!

Luinnar

First Post
OK, I am going to end this adventure due to lack of involvement. You guys will be free head back to the tavern and play your charactes in any other up coming games.

Time XP:
167 xp x4 =668 per PC

Disarming Cellar Trap = 25 XP per PC

Spider Encounter
175 xp/4 =44 xp

Total: Alyn, Howler, Nave, Vayne recieves 737 XP

Bonus XP to Ultramark for being last man standing: 100 XP

Time Gold Reward
126gp x4 =504 per PC

DM Credits 2x4 = 8

I release you, go adventure!
OOC: Only TheUltramark gets time xp/gold since the rest of the players abandoned the game.

So everyone gets 69 XP.

TheUltramark gets an additional 668 time xp +100 bonus xp and 504 time gold.

Nebten gets 8 DM credits.

Approved for above values.

Remove ads