[Adventure] Trouble in Daunton (DM: Nebten, Judge: Currently Looking)

TheUltramark

First Post
Checking the other tomb, Joe is able to discover a hidden panel along the side of the coffin that should be holding another corpse. The rogue also notices that the left eye's pupil is hollowed out.
OOC: meaning it is not holding said corpse???

"This has to be it" Joe says.
Joe reaches inside the hollowed eye socket for a button, switch, tiny lever, or, worst case scenario, the finger trap of hideous death.

Nebten

First Post
Joe sticks his small finger into the pupil and pressing something, feels a snap and a hears a click. He pulls his finger out and sees that all joints and flesh are accounted for. The panel opens on the side of the sarcophagus showing the entrance to a dark crawl space.

TheUltramark

First Post
OOC: I hate to metagame, but if someone else - someone with higher dungeoneering or nature or something to track these guys wants to go first, now woul dbe the time to step up.

?dm? again, any signs of blood, sweat, tears, or other disturbances that would make any indication that a group of people fleeing quickly with an unwilling person in tow passed this way in the past ten minutes?

modus666

First Post
(ooc: dont look at me, i got no dungeoneering at all, you're doing well though ;D )

Vayne smiles when Joe find the hidden crawl space.

"I knew there was something here. Good job Joe. Since you found it, I'll bite the bullet and go first alright?"

Vayne kneels down and eases into carefully into the crawlspace, taking just a moment to shake her posterior and cast a flirtatious glance back at the boys as she makes her way inside, being careful to look for possible traps.

Nebten

First Post
GM: Perception is used for tracking. The party has not been able to pick up any signs of distrubance against the stone floors or walls.

Ol' Strich turns a bit red at the young lady's shimmy shake as she enters the crawl way. Howler, Joe, Nave and finally the old man crawl in afterwards. Vayne is not able to detect any traps during her tunnel crawl.

The crawl space beyond the sarcophagus ends quickly, intersecting a walkway that lines the great tunnel made of quarried stone. The tunnel houses a dark, shimmering canal, which flows alongside the walkway from right to left. Upon exiting the crawl space, the rushing of water can be heard echoing throughout the tunnel.

modus666

First Post
GM: Perception is used for tracking. The party has not been able to pick up any signs of distrubance against the stone floors or walls.

Ol' Strich turns a bit red at the young lady's shimmy shake as she enters the crawl way. Howler, Joe, Nave and finally the old man crawl in afterwards. Vayne is not able to detect any traps during her tunnel crawl.

The crawl space beyond the sarcophagus ends quickly, intersecting a walkway that lines the great tunnel made of quarried stone. The tunnel houses a dark, shimmering canal, which flows alongside the walkway from right to left. Upon exiting the crawl space, the rushing of water can be heard echoing throughout the tunnel.

Vayne looks around, using her darkvision to pierce the gloom, looking for any signs of danger before leading the group onward.

Nebten

First Post
GM: Still on the road, I will probably be home by the end of the week. But you aren't waiting on me. Vayne as all the information she needs. Modus, check your PM's.

Remove ads