D&D 4th Edition [Adventure] Trouble in Daunton (DM: Nebten, Judge: Currently Looking) - Page 12

What's on your mind?

Lama (Lvl 13)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Pentius
    My communities:

Howler continues in his habit of looking at Vayne closely. It takes him a few moments to finish belaboring Nave and old Scritch and get to it, though. Hanging back a sec, he drops into pace casually beside Vayne. "Spied yer lookin' a touch pale, dove." he says softly. "Ye watertight or we got a leak on board?""
    L4W: Noriaki Matsumoto, Barbarian Samurai

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore TheUltramark
    well, Joe, having learned from the spider encounter, will keep a sharp eye and move carefully, choosing to stay with a party member if possible. First order of business, check for exits, those kidnappers had to have gotten to somewhere. Secondly, if pursuit doesn't present itself, the sarcophugi will be examined.

Also - the water will be stayed away from, unless of course it is the escape route, then curses and expletives will flow - lol

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore modus666
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Pentius View Post
    Howler continues in his habit of looking at Vayne closely. It takes him a few moments to finish belaboring Nave and old Scritch and get to it, though. Hanging back a sec, he drops into pace casually beside Vayne. "Spied yer lookin' a touch pale, dove." he says softly. "Ye watertight or we got a leak on board?""
    Vayne shakes her head.

"I'm alright. I just need to find... something... soon and I'll feel much better."

Of note is a lack of any signs of significant bleeding from Vayne, just a few gashes in her clothes.

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Nebten
    My communities:

There does not appear to be any obvious exits from this room. Upon examining the fully exposed sarcophagus, there are no unusual signs then its designed purpose. The lid and base appears to be made of stone.

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore TheUltramark
    "guess they gave us the slip, somehow." The young rogue says breaking the silence, "guess we'll head back?"

Lama (Lvl 13)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Pentius
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by modus666 View Post
    Vayne shakes her head.

"I'm alright. I just need to find... something... soon and I'll feel much better."

Of note is a lack of any signs of significant bleeding from Vayne, just a few gashes in her clothes.
    Howler is not bleeding, his armor and natural agility having turned the worst of the piercers blows from gashes into future bruises. He sees the tears in Vayne's clothing, and thinks, "Looks like she got lucky. Damn, I was too busy beating that priest around the neck to make sure til now. Sotter's distractin' me from the primary objective. I'll have to beat him for it later." The gaoler takes a flask from his pocket and offers it to Vayne. The smell of strong booze comes from within. "Right, some sorts need a touch of liquid courage after a brush with death, specially if they haven't seen it much. No shame in it, we're all green the first time out of port."

Howler's tone changes for his response to Joe. "Head back? We haven't done what we came to do. I'm not stoppin' now, and even if I wanted to, I'm sure as hadeys not goin' through that circus cavern again!"

Acolyte (Lvl 2)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore modus666
    My communities:

Quote Originally Posted by Pentius View Post
    Howler is not bleeding, his armor and natural agility having turned the worst of the piercers blows from gashes into future bruises. He sees the tears in Vayne's clothing, and thinks, "Looks like she got lucky. Damn, I was too busy beating that priest around the neck to make sure til now. Sotter's distractin' me from the primary objective. I'll have to beat him for it later." The gaoler takes a flask from his pocket and offers it to Vayne. The smell of strong booze comes from within. "Right, some sorts need a touch of liquid courage after a brush with death, specially if they haven't seen it much. No shame in it, we're all green the first time out of port."

Howler's tone changes for his response to Joe. "Head back? We haven't done what we came to do. I'm not stoppin' now, and even if I wanted to, I'm sure as hadeys not goin' through that circus cavern again!"
    Vayne waves off the flask.

"No. I'm fine. I'll have what I need soon as we find those Iron ting bastards."

To Joe, "No way they slipped past us. Open the sarcophagus. I'm betting on a ladder or something inside."

Lama (Lvl 13)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore Pentius
    My communities:

Howler looks at the sarcophagus in anticipation, and draws his swords. "If what ye be needin' is a decent bit o' scrap, dove, I know the feelin'."

Gallant (Lvl 3)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore GROMkill
    Nave speaks up, having been silent after being spooked by the claustrophobia-inducing passages and the seemingly-haunted sarcophagus room.

Motioning toward his half-orc ally and trembling, Nave says, "Ahhh, go ahead, Howler! Step forth and check out the sarcophagus. I will be back here, should any undead need punishment..." Then, he mutters: "Yeah. Safe, back here."
    L4W: Takahaan Thanazashi, Nave Redorb LEB: Belanaar Zalyth

Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

Reviews
    Read 0 Reviews

Ignore TheUltramark
    "sure why not" the youngster quips, he saunters over to the stone coffin and checks it out. (looking for traps, locks, handles, ridges, knobs, hinges, whatever)

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast