D&D 4th Edition [Adventure] Trouble in Daunton (DM: Nebten, Judge: Currently Looking) - Page 15





+ Log in or register to post
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 179
  1. #141
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    modus666's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    9703 canton ave lubbock texas 79423
    Posts
    151

    Ignore modus666
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebten View Post
    GM: Still on the road, I will probably be home by the end of the week. But you aren't waiting on me. Vayne as all the information she needs. Modus, check your PM's.
    OOC: ack sorry. ki tend to look at the thread rather than my pms


    Vayne says, "A waterfall to the right. Passage continues to the left. Most likely the way they went I think."
    Living 4th Character: Vayne [http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Vayne_(modus666)]

 

  • #142
    Registered User
    Lama (Lvl 13)

    Pentius's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oh, I'm around, most days.
    Posts
    1,179

    Ignore Pentius
    "Right, then, dove, let's pull in the anchor." Howler starts toward the passageway.
    L4W: Noriaki Matsumoto, Barbarian Samurai

  • #143
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    TheUltramark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    278

    Ignore TheUltramark
    Joe steps in line as we head toward the left

  • #144
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Nebten's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    1,720

    Ignore Nebten

    The Intersection

    The canal opens into an enormous cavern. Tunnels lead away from the cavern in all four directions. In the center of the cavern looms a stepped pyramid, or ziggurat, completely surrounded by water. There are no light sources beyond what you bring into the room, but the sun rod itself lights up the front of part of the ziggurat. Echoing throughout the cavern though one can bearly hear the sounds of footsteps followed by closing of a weighted door. There is a walkway that circumvents the cavern allowing you to go left or right to go to any of the three other exits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ziggypic.jpg  

  • #145
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    modus666's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    9703 canton ave lubbock texas 79423
    Posts
    151

    Ignore modus666
    "Oh great... now which way?" Vayne grumbles

    (ooc: hoping to have heard enough of the echoing footsteps to tell which way they came from, perception check?)
    Living 4th Character: Vayne [http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Vayne_(modus666)]

  • #146
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Nebten's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    1,720

    Ignore Nebten
    Very keen senses determine that the footsteps most likely orginated from the far exit across from where you entered. The walkway to your left appears to go in that direction.

  • #147
    Registered User
    Gallant (Lvl 3)

    GROMkill's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    354

    Ignore GROMkill
    Nave shivers. "Ah, this place gives me the creeps. Let's take... righ- no, left. No, right. I don't know."

    He doesn't seem to want to make a decision, less be in the front of the group.
    L4W: Takahaan Thanazashi, Nave Redorb LEB: Belanaar Zalyth

  • #148
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    modus666's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    9703 canton ave lubbock texas 79423
    Posts
    151

    Ignore modus666
    Vayne holds her hand up in a 'silence' type motion.

    After a moment of listening she says abruptly, "This way. They're not far ahead of us..." And moves to follow the left walkway.

    She eyes the ziggurat skeptically as she edges past it.
    Living 4th Character: Vayne [http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Vayne_(modus666)]

  • #149
    Registered User
    Cutpurse (Lvl 5)

    TheUltramark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    278

    Ignore TheUltramark
    Joe follows
    as quietly as possible

    added to post: quiet so as to aid Vayne's tracking
    Last edited by TheUltramark; Wednesday, 2nd November, 2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: added reason

  • #150
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    Nebten's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Visalia, CA
    Posts
    1,720

    Ignore Nebten
    The party travels down the left walkway. It then angles left what would have been another canal, but there looks like a cave in near the mouth. There is a slated wooden bridge that crosses the water and the continuation of the stone walk way. Hugging the cave wall the walkway reached the opposing exit from which you entered. It veers left and continues on following an identical canal in which you just followed to enter this cavern with no bridge to cross the water like the previous passages.

    The group travels down the canal for some distance and come to another cave-in with the walkway ending there. No other exits can be seen. The water appears to be calm with minimal movement and a stagnant smell.

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge: THB) - Part II
      By renau1g in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 1425
      Last Post: Wednesday, 17th August, 2011, 07:25 PM
    2. Daunton's Dead Shadow (DM:Ukingsken, Judge:????)
      By ukingsken in forum Living 4th Edition
      Replies: 540
      Last Post: Wednesday, 9th June, 2010, 05:30 PM
    3. Replies: 1086
      Last Post: Friday, 19th February, 2010, 02:41 AM
    4. The Trouble at Mountain Pass (1st level adventure)
      By AndrewRF in forum D&D and Pathfinder
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: Saturday, 20th December, 2008, 11:16 PM
    5. Ptolus Adventure Maps: The Trouble With Goblins
      By Jaws in forum RPGs & Tabletop Gaming Discussion
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: Friday, 15th September, 2006, 01:46 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •