[LPF] Uncertain Whereabouts

Qik

First Post
Arianna moves slowly throughout the remainder of the small church, weaving between the pews with her eyes peeled, but she's unable to find anything else of note: just grime, and the occasional bird taking roost in the building.

Qik

First Post
Working on the trap, Saranna feels a twinge of fear as her tool vibrates the string with unintentional force. The group hears a small snap, and then an arrow flies out of nowhere, embedding itself in the halfling's side. Clutching at the arrow, Saranna goes down.

[sblock=OOC]Saranna fails by more than 4, setting off the trap. Unfortunately, it achieved a successful crit, resulting in 20 damage. Saranna's now at -8 HP.

Sorry, Songdragon; it's not me, it's the dice, I swear![/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
Hearing the arrow whistle by and seeing Saranna fall, Arianna rushes over to her, drawing the normal healing potion from her scarf as she moves.
[sblock=actions]Move and draw CLW potion. Next round full action to administer healing potion to the unconscious halfling.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian winces as he watches the trap go off, but is unable to provide any help to his party member. Instead he moves forward to provide covering fire for Arianna as she moves up to help.

[sblock=Thuvian's mini stats]
Thuvian Darklight
Initiative: +3
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 7 Current: 7
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +3(5 vs illusions)

Current Weapon: Light Crossbow (+3/1d8)
Notable Effects: Mage Amor (1 hr)

Binding Darkness 6/day
Darkness 1/day
Spells Remaining: 1st Level: shield[/sblock]

Last edited:

jbear

First Post
Relic stares in shock his mouth opening and closing like a fish as the blood spills over the floor. At last he fumbles in amongst the pockets of his robe for a potion and hurries towards the fallen woman.

OOC: Move and Draw CLW potion as well; will also administer nest round.

[MENTION=6673727]Qik[/MENTION] I can't seem to see the dice roll for the trap going off. Is it just me being blind?

Qik

First Post
OOC: You're not blind, jbear, I just haven't been including my rolls since it makes life easier on me. Maybe in this case they would have been helpful, just as an objective demonstration of the rolls. If this bothers anyone, let me know, but during combat, it does make life easier not having to display everything.

Both Arianna and Relic rush to the halfling's aid, each in turn administering a potion to her. It's contents seem to stabilize the halfling, but she still seems far from healed. Thuvian meanwhile keeps his crossbow at the ready, but, seeing nothing, assumes its source was automated rather than a living enemy.

[sblock=OOC]Saranna heals 9 HP, putting her at 1 HP.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
"That's one way to take a trap out!" Arianna says smiling. "Without Ioseph here, I think someone is going to have to walk you to a nearby 'occupied' church to get you back to full strength before we go chasing our quarry. Do you have a preference?"

[sblock=ooc]CLW is d8+1 at first level for potions, so she should have another +2.[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
OOC: Sorry about the +2; that's what I get for posting on less-than-optimal amounts of sleep. So Saranna sits at 3 HP.

Thanks for the input, sunshadow; didn't think it was a problem, and yes, it does make life easier for me, but I figured I'd check.

Remove ads