[LPF] Uncertain Whereabouts

Songdragon

Explorer
The halfling is again on the move, she tumbles forward to end up behind the creature as it battles her new companion, Daylily. She then takes the opportunity to strike the walking fleshy monster.

(( Saranna is good, thanks though Systole ;) ))

[sblock=Saranna Surefoot's Actions & Stats]Move Action: Move with a tumble to avoid an AoO (1d20+10=19) to F-13
Standard Action: Attack 1d20+8=26 (threat) 1d20+8=12 (confirmed) FOR 2d4=7 + sneak attack 1d6=6 = 13 dmg
Swift Action:
Free Action:
Miscellaneous Actions:

Saranna Surefoot (Songdragon)
Hallfing Rogue 1
Initiative: +3 Perception: +9
Conditions: n/a
AC: 17 (14 touch; 14 flat-footed)
HP: 12 of 14
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Ref: +7 Will: +3
In Hand: rapier (+6, 1d4, 18/x2) & shield[/sblock]

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
OOC: Unless I missed something, Saranna can't move to F13 whilst moving at half speed - are you intending to move at full speed (increasing the dc by 10)? Or am I missing something?

jbear

First Post
The air around Relic explodes into a dazzling burst of electricity, consuming the rotten flesh of the foul zombie next to him.

OOC: Standard Action: Lightning Flash: I'm unsure if that is enough to finish the zombie or not. If indeed it did have 9hp as it says in the crunch from last round, even if it makes its Reflex save DC 15 it still takes 2 dmg which should finish it. If it was at 12 (unless something happened I missed, zombie 2 hadn't been hit yet) then its hanging on a very annoying 1 hp before the save! It's also Dazzled if it fails the save for 1d4 rounds (rolling now). He then takes a 5ft step to the left.

[sblock=Relic] Lvl 2 Human Wizard
HP: 17/17
AC: 16 Touch 12 FlatFooted 14
Fort: +1 Ref: +2 Will: +4
Spells: lvl 0: Ray of Frost, Detect Magic, Daze, Light
Lvl 1: Mage Armour: USED; Shocking Grasp; Sleep; Colour Spray
Bonded Ring:
Lightning Flash 6/7 uses left today
Wand of Sleep: (50) charges
Consumables: 3/5 CLW Potions
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Qik

First Post
Already tottering from Thuvian's acid and Arianna's claws, Relic's lightning invocation sends one of the zombies crashing to the ground.

OOC: Zombie 2 is dead. Thuvian to act, and I'm still waiting on confirmation/reworking of Saranna's movement.

Satin Knights

First Post
OOC: Saranna can make the distance. 5' to G15, 5' to F14, 10' due to tumbling to F13. She doesn't have to start the tumble until leaving F14 because that was the threatened square. Well done crit!

Qik

First Post
OOC: Okay, thanks for the explanation, SK - I'm still internalizing these sorts of details, so I just wanted to be sure.

Saranna deftly rolls out from behind the pillar, too quickly for the animated corpse to react. Untucking from her roll, she swings her rapier in a flourish, and brings it down hard on the monster's shoulder, slicing downward and almost completely separating the beasts left arm and side from the rest of its body. The zombie staggers, leaning against the pillar, but does not go down.

OOC: The zombie has DR 5/slashing, so with that applied, it stands at 1 HP. Thuvian to act; hopefully he'll get a chance by the time I get back from yoga. ;)

sunshadow21

Explorer
Thuvian moves past the downed zombie and launches another acid dart to try to finish off the flaming skull.

[sblock=actions]Move to G7
Acid Splash towards flaming skull.[/sblock]

[sblock=Thuvian's mini stats]
Thuvian Darklight
Initiative: +3
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 7 Current: 7
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +1 Reflex: +3 Will: +3(5 vs illusions)

Current Weapon: Light Crossbow (+3/1d8)
Notable Effects: Mage Amor

Binding Darkness 6/day
Darkness 1/day
Spells Remaining
Cantrips: Acid Splash, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation
1st Level: Shield[/sblock]

Qik

First Post
The flaming skull is able to evade Thuvian's second acid dart, and it wheels around in attempt to retaliate, though the tiefling is able to avoid the flaming head easily enough. Meanwhile, Daylily's errant swings attract the attention of the disembodied hand, which throws itself at the elf, scratching at his face, although Daylily is able to keep the hand from latching onto him. Preoccupied, the barbarous elf is unable to defend himself from the zombie, which once again slams into him with its still-working limb.[sblock=Crunch]Daylily takes 2 damage from the hand, though he fends off its grapple, and 9 from the zombie, which puts him at -11 for the round, so 3/30. The flaming skull misses Thuvian, and vice versa.[/sblock][sblock=Map]
lair3.png
[/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"Ayiii! Getting off me!"

The barbarian flails once again at the disembodied hand. Connecting with the tiny abomination, he grunts, "Yah, squish!"

[sblock=ooc]Please kill the zombie, SD. Please please please. Also, Daylily is going to drop as soon as rage ends.

Daylily will stop spending rage points now. However, barbarian chew gives one extra freebie round.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]Daylily Falshenaya

-Normal-
AC: 16 (16 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: -1/26
CMB: +6 CMD: 18
Fort: +4 Reflex: +2 Will: +0

-Raging-
AC: 14 (14 flat-footed, 10 touch)
HP: 3/30
CMB: +8 CMD: 20
Fort: +6 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

Perception: +7